Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Because my sleeping patterns are weird:

3SoG6SS.jpg

iRqsCh7.jpg

I might do a bit of homework on what to do with Snapseed. At the moment I just move sliders around randomly until I like what I see, maybe there are some techniques to figure out what works well with what. 

• Like 1

So if I buy the Nexus 5, how long before I have to upgrade to a better phone. Have I future proofed myself for the next two years?

I'd say yes. I had a go on the galaxy s2 the other day and even with touchwiz it performed well enough as a 3 year old. A nexus without bloat will be even better.

Thanks.  It's between a HTC One M8 and a Nexus 5 for me.  I wanted to hold out a bit longer but my phone has gone. 

I work out over 24 months  that I will pay £771 for Nexus 5 assuming I pay 339 for the phone and 18 per month for a sim only deal with Three.  I reckon I can get the HTC for £32 per month but on a 24 month contract with no upfront cost., which works out to be £768 over 24 months.  Obviously I am locked in but I am looking to keep the phone for 2 years anyway.  Question is, which is the better phone?

Is there a way to sync the calender on mine and the wife's phone .....Just the calender

This is nothing to do with Android.

Create a calendar in your Google calendar. Share it with the wife. The end.

What's wrong with LG? Snobbery or something else? 

I personally don't mind them but I read that people are put off by the brand.  I imagine it is a little bit of snobbery.  I have an LG tv and very happy with it.

Â