Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I think I am going to go with the G3. £33 per month for everything unlimited. Not a bad deal.

Before you get it check out topcashback website. I got £100 back just for buying a contract through that site. I can PM you a referral link if interested?
Thanks mate. I am a member both topcashback and quidco and was planning on using it. Thanks anyways.
No worries.

It's surprising how many people haven't heard of it or think it's a scam. I've had over £300 cash back yet people I tell won't use it.

I've used both and seem to have been severely short changed by both. But this is off topic.
Have you complained? I complained about only getting £50 when owed £100 and they credited me with with £100 on top of the £50. This is cashback.

Not sure how you can be short changed? I've had a touch under £2900 over the years from quidco, free money. There have been a couple of times when payment has taken longer than the specified time and I've sent them a message and got it paid within a few days.

I just had a quick look in quidco to see how much I had got over the years and noticed I have £62 sat there waiting for me to push the button to send to my accound :D Nice.

My S3 keeps turning off and doing all sorts of madness, think its time to lay it to rest, just like you Omar I managed to stretch it a little longer with Cyanogenmod. I guess hardware just isn't built to last more than a few years.

Anyway, went and looked at handsets today and the Z2 is huge compared to what I thought it would be so think I'm gonna go with the M8. 

Dot View Case, obviously!

rwjaVwY.jpg

The "purple" one is suspiciously close to Aston Villa claret.

Reviews aren't good though are they? Offers little in terms of protection and keeps flipping open.

But sure looks cool I have to say.

Yeah, it's definitely style over substance but that dot view thing is amazingly cool.  Personally I wouldn't bother with a case if I had a HTC One, it's made of metal! 

I highly recommend the M8 although unsure on the gold now. I got a deal with CPW. £31.50 per month for unltd mins and texts and 4gb data. 30 quid for phone but 40 quid quidco cash back.

• Like 2

http://m.hotukdeals.com/deals/htc-one-m8-best-deal-far-23-99-per-month-1000-minutes-unlimited-texts-1gb-4g-data-1959970?mforwarded=true

Great deal. Get 279 off the upfront phone cost and get the same tarrif as mine for 26.99. 70 quid for the phone. Question ive sent my PAC code to vodafone and my number should be transferred tomorrow. Can I still return it as I am within my 14 days and get the EE deal?

I've sworn to myself to never buy a Samsung product again. I was looking at the gpad 8.3 as its got a HD screen. May stretch to £200 and go for that if I can't find anything else.

Ideally I want 1080p screen, 10inches for sub £200 but I'm not sure it exists.

Edited by Ingram85

Absolute nightmare today.  Called Vodafone and told them that I wanted to return the phone and get a pac code to move to EE.  They said I had to go in store to CPW to do it.  Made sense.  Went to CPW they were happy to do the return.  Said I needed to get PAC Code from Vodafone.  Called Vodafone and because my number has only been with them for a few hours they can't generate a PAC Code.  They told me I had to get one from CPW.  Called CPW and they said they can't do it but can request one when they send the cancellation notice to Vodafone.  However, the cancellation takes 3 to 5 days and only then can they ask for the PAC code, which could take another 2 or 3 days. 

Not sure it is worth the £4.50 per month saving for all this hassle.  Don't make it easy do they!

Â