Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

I ended up hating my s3.

Me too, was utterly fed up with it after 6 months, best thing I've (EVER) done was switch to the Nexus. :D

Ditto, it was ok for a while with Cyanogen on it but wasn't long before it went back to being shite.

Back to iOS for me in a couple of months, android offers me nothing that iOS didn't.

here's a sample 3 min conversation from yesterday afternoon (using numbers for different people)

1 - we here

2 - cool

2- on way

3 - running lil late

1 - sitting in or out?

2 - inside

1 - k

2 - pugsy there?

1 - yep

4 - order without us, running late

5 - guys 5 min away

6 - where ppl going to be at 7pm?

3 - not sure

3 - uk lol

6 - hmmmm

3 - prob round mine

5 - here now

5 - where u?

or a 4 min conversation from today lunchtime:

1 - my lunch 

1 - *pic posted*

2 - pop

2 - nice

3 - eating on floor?

4 - fish & chips amazing

5 - lolol

1 - sitting on stone bench

2 - i had 2 beers

2 - was good

3 - i had homemade cheese sandwich

2 -  hmmmm

6 - so got my exit interview in 5 mins

2 - walk in

2 - take a sh*t on desk

6 - in loo

2 - then say why u leaving

6 - snap

6 - hahaha

6 - like out of a borat movie

6 - can u imagine

2 - lol

1 - circle line the best

2 - for pussy!

5 - u on tube?

5 - or u missing it?

2 - ooooo

I think you have posted this in the wrong place. The Boring thread is in off topic

Seriously though, messages do mount up' Looking at my WhatsApp usage

Messages sent: 5637

Messages received 14175

That's in 8 months

Edited by Xela

Stuck between the Nexus 5 and the LG G2. Both have the same contract plans online on Three. I like the fact that the LG has the bigger screen, better camera and I'm intrigued by the buttons on the back. Though the Nexus has better UI according to reviews as LG's tweeks are a bit shit. Slightly leaning towards the G2...

here's a sample 3 min conversation from yesterday afternoon (using numbers for different people)

1 - we here

2 - cool

2- on way

3 - running lil late

1 - sitting in or out?

2 - inside

1 - k

2 - pugsy there?

1 - yep

4 - order without us, running late

5 - guys 5 min away

6 - where ppl going to be at 7pm?

3 - not sure

3 - uk lol

6 - hmmmm

3 - prob round mine

5 - here now

5 - where u?

or a 4 min conversation from today lunchtime:

1 - my lunch

1 - *pic posted*

2 - pop

2 - nice

3 - eating on floor?

4 - fish & chips amazing

5 - lolol

1 - sitting on stone bench

2 - i had 2 beers

2 - was good

3 - i had homemade cheese sandwich

2 - hmmmm

6 - so got my exit interview in 5 mins

2 - walk in

2 - take a sh*t on desk

6 - in loo

2 - then say why u leaving

6 - snap

6 - hahaha

6 - like out of a borat movie

6 - can u imagine

2 - lol

1 - circle line the best

2 - for pussy!

5 - u on tube?

5 - or u missing it?

2 - ooooo

I think you have posted this in the wrong place. The Boring thread is in off topic

Seriously though, messages do mount up' Looking at my WhatsApp usage

Messages sent: 5637

Messages received 14175

That's in 8 months

ender would rack that up in 2 weeks apparently.

(And still have battery left probably ;) )

Nexus 5 now £249 at CPW for 16GB. Get a three one contract for £15 a month with no fup and all you can eat data and it's a deadly combo.

I did this but when the N5 was £300. It's amazing how much the other companies rip you off compared to that deal.

£15 a month and I never have to worry about how much data I use again. I just wish that 4G was supported in more areas, no doubt it will spread soon.

Nexus 5 now £249 at CPW for 16GB. Get a three one contract for £15 a month with no fup and all you can eat data and it's a deadly combo.

I did this but when the N5 was £300. It's amazing how much the other companies rip you off compared to that deal.

£15 a month and I never have to worry about how much data I use again. I just wish that 4G was supported in more areas, no doubt it will spread soon.

I believe that three's 3.9G is generally better than other network's 4G anyway

£15 a month?! How much upfront? That's like crazy cheap haha! But the only thing I hate is the non-removable battery, like what's the point. Do you think I could get the LG G2 for the same contract price?

£15 a month?! How much upfront? That's like crazy cheap haha! But the only thing I hate is the non-removable battery, like what's the point. Do you think I could get the LG G2 for the same contract price?

That is a sim only deal, you would need to buy a phone first.

• Like 1

This looks like a neat little item. A small 3.5mmjack for the headphone socket which combined with an app can be used to quickly launch things like the camera or the flashlight. Just £1.38 delivered.

Item

sku_315648_101.jpg

I've ordered from deal extreme loads of times in the past, postage (from China) is free but slow (10-14 days).

Not sure what happened to the recommended app thread but thought I would mention a Calendar app I am using - its simply called Cal and its beautifully simple and very pretty.

Please don't be scared to start new threads :)

• Like 1

If you want to be a glasshole and you have £1000 you quite literally have nothing better to do with, do this. 

£1000? Absolute rip off, I've looked like a right word removed for years, and it didn't cost me a penny.

• Like 2

This one may make you smile. Three have a new android VOIP app which if you cannot get a signal and have an android phone will allow you to make calls over WiFi if avaible, its called Three In Touch android app. At the moment its in beta and you have to call Three to get a link via text to download the android apps it is not in the Google Play store. Now the great bit, if you use the android app and make calls over WiFi it still comes out of your minutes allocation, so Three presumably because its routing over then internet until the last mile the costs to Three are minimal but cost to you is the same..........

Android users on Three might still want to check out the Android app when it comes out of beta.

• Like 1

If you want to be a glasshole and you have £1000 you quite literally have nothing better to do with, do this. 

i love it!

but how do i wear it if i wear prescription glasses already?

(plus i don't have £1000 spare).

but i totally love the concept.

Â