Android: General Chat

NICKTHEFISH

Anyone know a good keyboard,

the stock one on the m8 changes the spacebar size on different pages(most annoying in the browser when I'm pressing '.com' every other word) and it's starting to grate on my patience.

Same. When I had my S3 I just downloaded to google keyborad form the play store and used that.

Swiftkey is good too, but slowed down my S3 to a crawl, so beware.

I wonder why Oppo have been so coy about the One Plus One.

One Plus One is owned by Oppo Electronics, the one plus one is built by Oppo and has got to be a derivative from the Find 7.

That said its a nicely specced handset.

Edited by mykeyb

Guest av1

I managed to put CM on my phone and its fantastic, I am however experiencing very very poor battery life. Is this common?

I managed to put CM on my phone and its fantastic, I am however experiencing very very poor battery life. Is this common?

Not in my experience. What was it like before? What kind of phone is it?

Guest av1

To be honest it has been pretty poor for a while now so much so that I have ordered a new battery, but since yesterday (when I installed CM) it seems to be even worse. I took it off charge this morning and by the time I'd had a shower and got ready it was down to 89%.

I have a galaxy s3.

Not in my experience. What was it like before? What kind of phone is it?

I'm shopping for a new 10" tablet to replace my ageing Xoom.

It looks like the Tab Pro 10.1 is the device for me, except that I cannot stand Touchwiz (it's the devil). So it looks like I'll be going for the Xperia Z2. Anyone got any opinions or know of anything new coming up?

Both appear to have unlocked bootloaders.

I've finally decided on the new Sony Xperia Z2 which should arrive with me tomorrow on contract at £28 per month.

It was a toss up between the m8 and Z2 but after much playing around with both phones at the phone shop I went with the Z2 because of the better camera, storage and battery life. I also wasn't that fussed on the boom speakers on the m8 because there was very little difference between the two and I won't use them that much anyway.

Looking forward to getting it.

It looks like the Tab Pro 10.1 is the device for me, except that I cannot stand Touchwiz (it's the devil). So it looks like I'll be going for the Xperia Z2. Anyone got any opinions or know of anything new coming up?

New iPads will be available in the fall ;)

New iPads will be available in the fall ;)

They'll be 4x3 with bronze age software. There'll probably be a new Nexus 10 if I wanted to wait. :)

It does look like the Nexus 10 has been killed off although you do still see them come up in deals on internet but its probably not what you are looking for.

Interesting to see what Google do with Nexus Tablets at IO.

Â