The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

?

A former female employee has made allegations about him.

I won't post any details here as only allegations but a Google on him will bring up loads of articles. 

1 hour ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

?

The list of allegations is worth a read but not very VT-friendly. The least troubling of them is that he likes to poo on people's heads. Allegedly :D 

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

The list of allegations is worth a read but not very VT-friendly. The least troubling of them is that he likes to poo on people's heads. Allegedly :D 

Im surprised that some people are surprised. He pretty much played himself on live television doing sleazy stuff

Probably won't see a day in prison especially with his bestie Trump maybe getting back in power soon

• Like 3

Pretty shocking stuff. 

If true I find it hard to believe others didn't know. Especially as Brock is named. 

Could be an interesting time to see what they do. Surely has to be an internal investigation and remove anyone who covered it up or stayed silent. 

On 26/01/2024 at 09:22, Davkaus said:

And he named his dildos after WWE superstars, what a word removed. 

19 hours ago, DCJonah said:

Pretty shocking stuff. 

If true I find it hard to believe others didn't know. Especially as Brock is named. 

Could be an interesting time to see what they do. Surely has to be an internal investigation and remove anyone who covered it up or stayed silent. 

The Undertaker is a big one, has always been something a bit off about his backstage antics but he was also in McMahon inner circle for 30 years

32 minutes ago, Zatman said:

The Undertaker is a big one, has always been something a bit off about his backstage antics but he was also in McMahon inner circle for 30 years

If anything comes out about Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson it'd be interesting. He's one of the biggest stars in Hollywood and has built a 'nice guy' image. But he's been in and about WWE for 25 odd years and was not only part of the inner circle but kinda the face of the company. Some of his earlier promos were fairly edgy and not exactly PC for today's standards.

On 26/01/2024 at 10:34, Stevo985 said:

The only surprise about him being a wrong 'un is that it took this long to come out

He'd probably have got away with it if he'd not been stupid/greedy enough to try and not pay what he owed her for the NDA.

20 minutes ago, Rds1983 said:

If anything comes out about Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson it'd be interesting. He's one of the biggest stars in Hollywood and has built a 'nice guy' image. But he's been in and about WWE for 25 odd years and was not only part of the inner circle but kinda the face of the company. Some of his earlier promos were fairly edgy and not exactly PC for today's standards.

He isnt really around so much so jot sure he is proper inner circle. Undertaker, Brock, HHH, Hogan, Michaels, Cena maybe Randy Orton while speculating are probably the ones who might be worried

4 hours ago, Zatman said:

He isnt really around so much so jot sure he is proper inner circle. Undertaker, Brock, HHH, Hogan, Michaels, Cena maybe Randy Orton while speculating are probably the ones who might be worried

Whilst he isn't regularly there, he's always welcome and comes back every few years to go straight for a top tier match. He was also around for year's and these allegations could potentially go back decades (not with the one girl obviously) if more people come forwards. 

HHH would be a weird one if he's involved seeing as though Vince is his father in law.

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Whilst he isn't regularly there, he's always welcome and comes back every few years to go straight for a top tier match. He was also around for year's and these allegations could potentially go back decades (not with the one girl obviously) if more people come forwards. 

HHH would be a weird one if he's involved seeing as though Vince is his father in law.

Would it though? His best friend has been involved in alot of dodgy stuff and his wife cannot be that naive to what her Dad is up too

I think the allegations are going to stick this time. Sponsors walked away in light of the allegations, and whilst Vinny issued a very quick rebuttal, he also stood down as a director of TKO and WWE. It's also known that the former UFC champion cited in the allegations will no longer be at the Rumble tonight. His spot has gone to someone from NXT.

Personally, I think the timing of Steph leaving in 2022 when this first came out, returning when he left, then quitting again when he forced his way back in show she's either supporting her mum or disassociating from the genetic jackhammer. Maybe both.

If any of this is true I hope he goes to prison if it becomes a criminal complaint.

I expect a few more of these to come out in the next few months too, he's alleged to have paid $20mil in hush money for NDA's.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

The stories about Orton and how he treated the staff on the production team were awful but there was no public sanction. 

31 minutes ago, Jonesy7211 said:

Personally, I think the timing of Steph leaving in 2022 when this first came out, returning when he left, then quitting again when he forced his way back in show she's either supporting her mum or disassociating from the genetic jackhammer. Maybe both.

As Jim Cornette said last week, the timing of Brock walking out when Vince was accused of various things last year is also v interesting. Perhaps imagining that the stuff about him was going to come out earlier than it did. As has been said before, Brock apparently ‘enjoyed’ certain aspects of being on the road in his early days with the company. 

It’s a publicly-traded company. The board has a fiduciary responsibility to get to the bottom of it (no pun intended). They need to push hard against this and disassociate from these actions or their brand (or what’s left of it) will be battered. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

As Jim Cornette said last week, the timing of Brock walking out when Vince was accused of various things last year is also v interesting. Perhaps imagining that the stuff about him was going to come out earlier than it did. As has been said before, Brock apparently ‘enjoyed’ certain aspects of being on the road in his early days with the company.

I listened to that, I was really disappointed in Jim when he made comments on the accuser. Sounded a bit too close to victim shaming for me. I love him usually, I'm a paid up member of the cult of cornette.

I thought it was interesting though that he said Vince was like this when he was in creative with him, and that he must have gotten worse as he got older.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jonesy7211 said:

I listened to that, I was really disappointed in Jim when he made comments on the accuser. Sounded a bit too close to victim shaming for me. I love him usually, I'm a paid up member of the cult of cornette.

I thought it was interesting though that he said Vince was like this when he was in creative with him, and that he must have gotten worse as he got older.

Totally agree with you (and relieved that others are thinking this too). I was v uncomfortable listening to that episode: his reluctance to consider the accuser’s side was really distasteful (and I know I’m listening to Cornette so it comes with the territory).  

It stood in stark contrast to two things: 1. his absolute condemnation of Tammy Sytch (although that felt like a disappointed father than a commentator/analyst). And 2. his demolishing of Chris Jericho the other week. 

More will come out in the wash, I’m sure. 

• Like 1

Â