The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

22 minutes ago, Villaphan04 said:
  Hide contents

CM Punk returns to WWE completely at the last minute

Spoiler

What a pop. Watched it live. No offence to AEW, but that's how you do a return/unveiling.

Tony Khan is going to have a meltdown.

I watched the press conference afterwards. Cody said Punk is hungry to do well. I sincerely hope we've got a motivated Punk.

3 hours ago, Jonesy7211 said:
  Reveal hidden contents

What a pop. Watched it live. No offence to AEW, but that's how you do a return/unveiling.

Tony Khan is going to have a meltdown.

I watched the press conference afterwards. Cody said Punk is hungry to do well. I sincerely hope we've got a motivated Punk.

Spoiler

Sorry to quote myself, but the aforementioned pop

https://x.com/WWE/status/1728622725885751428?t=NZdaevToWsy7sAC6-qLn0w&s=08

8 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:
  Hide contents

CM Punk returns to WWE completely at the last minute

Spoiler

That was very suprising. Rybacks gotta retire now he said cm punk showed up he will retire from wrestling

Punk or wwe must hate him😂

Got to say, this is the most I've been invested in WWE since I was a kid. Will actively check Raw/Smackdown updates and end up watching most PLEs. 

Been a lot of good stuff since Hunter took over imo. Strong on the storytelling. 

Spoiler

With punk did anyone think he coming the way he did was abit flat?

I would have booked this differently.  Had jimmy uso or solo come out at end then they beat down the faces. The punk comes make the save.

This was just punk and the fans going  crazy

I think they should have held out until RR. I know it was jn Chicago but such a big return like that and he didnt do anything.

Ive seen the vid of rollina going mental so onv plan is punk vs rollins prob at rumble

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

No. 

These events are much better viewed on TV.  

Yeah kind of what im thinking.  It was good but the view wasnt great from where i was sitting. And was watching the screen alot so whats point 

Also the getting home was the worst thing for me. That was a **** nightmare 

Reading it hasnt sold as well as last year but the tickets have gone on sale alot sooner

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah kind of what im thinking.  It was good but the view wasnt great from where i was sitting. And was watching the screen alot so whats point 

Also the getting home was the worst thing for me. That was a **** nightmare 

Reading it hasnt sold as well as last year but the tickets have gone on sale alot sooner

Sitting at home I get a better view, cheaper drinks, better food and a more comfortable seat.  Its a no brainer for me. 

I'll only change my mind if they give me a shot at the Championship........extreme rules.  I'm thinking of utilising a shotgun. 

6 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Sitting at home I get a better view, cheaper drinks, better food and a more comfortable seat.  Its a no brainer for me. 

I'll only change my mind if they give me a shot at the Championship........extreme rules.  I'm thinking of utilising a shotgun. 

Yeah and i wasnt sure how the commentary would work but it seems crap watching without hearing it

Im glad i got to see sting before he retired. Would have liked to have see  edge though

Id definitely do a WM if they did it here one year

• Like 1

On 05/12/2023 at 10:07, Wainy316 said:

Those fans in the front rows of wrestling events, I don't think of them as hardcore fans, I just think... rich bastard

I'd recommend the recent documentary from WWE called "Superfan"

Follows Vladimir (on the left)

vladimir.jpg?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1

He gained "fame" from constantly being in the front row at WWE events for decades.

He and the people he goes with certainly aren't rich. They just dedicate their lives to going to WWE events

(I'm not saying there aren't rich people who do that. But it's amazing how people sacrifice so much for doing something they love)

Edited by Stevo985

5 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd recommend the recent documentary from WWE called "Superfan"

Follows Vladimir (on the left)

vladimir.jpg?lossy=1&strip=1&webp=1

He gained "fame" from constantly being in the front row at WWE events for decades.

He and the people he goes with certainly aren't rich. They just dedicate their lives to going to WWE events

(I'm not saying there aren't rich people who do that. But it's amazing how people sacrifice so much for doing something they love)

There is this guy who always gets shown on tv front row whenever there is a wrestling event in Chicago wherever its wwe or aew. He always wears a ref shirt. He must spend a absolute fortune

These front row tickets are ridiculous prices

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Â