The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

• 2 weeks later...

Fastlane was suprisingly good.

Whats interesting is aew is going up against wwe on tuesday.

Sat night they had collison up against fastlane. Khans really taking it to wwe, esp with edge. But i dont think he is winning at all

17 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Khans really taking it to wwe, esp with edge. But i dont think he is winning at all

The audience figures prove it, Collision is dying already.

Rumours are that Punk is in talks with WWE. That'll move the needle for WWE again. WWE don't care about AEW anymore; they wouldn't be releasing so much talent if they did.

Expect a Rise and Fall of AEW DVD in a couple of years :) (Only half serious)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jonesy7211 said:

The audience figures prove it, Collision is dying already.

Rumours are that Punk is in talks with WWE. That'll move the needle for WWE again. WWE don't care about AEW anymore; they wouldn't be releasing so much talent if they did.

Expect a Rise and Fall of AEW DVD in a couple of years :) (Only half serious)

Collison is terrible cant say ive enjoyed it at all. The commentary team is bad and the intro music is horrific. They should just stick to Dynamite and rampage.

Bit i think collison was setup because aew has a huge roster and they cant fit them all in hence having two bigger shows

No suprise punks going wwe he is all out of options. A punk la knight feud would be mic gold

Edited by Demitri_C

AEW seem to be repeating the mistakes of WCW and TNA.  Having Jeff Jarrett in a Texas Chainsaw Massace Match was a horrendous low point.  

AEW really needs to push its own talent and ditch some of the ex-WWE talent.  I really do not want to see the Hardy Boys, Keith Lee, Jeff Jarrett , Christian Cage etc.

Â