The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

11 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

AJ Styles looked great on raw in his match with Jericho, plus the crowd seemed to be in it, I think he can be a big star for them as long as creative don't blow it.

Have read that Vince doesnt look wrestlers that he didnt create himself which could be damaging for him long term. think I read he is pushing 40 so he prob wont go on for very long with same style

12 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Just watched the Rumble and Raw as been away.  What do you all you mean it was obvious HHH would win it?  After he came out you mean?  It was a total surprise he was in it at all for me. 

I don't watch it anymore, haven't done for years, and didn't watch the Rumble.

But I knew he was going to win. Don't even know how I knew. Probably from reading this thread.

He has been very unlucky since he left WWF and feels like he was cursed after Montreal. He got concussion that ended his career and accident with his brother and think he was close to some other guys like Bulldog and Benoit who also dead now

• Like 2

One half of the 'Hardcore Chair Swingin' Freaks', Axl Rotten, has died aged 44. No known cause of death at the moment, but he was found at a McDonald's in Baltimore.
I actually enjoyed his brother Ian's hardcore matches more, as he was a sick dude, and Balls Mahoney was always a bigger draw in ECW...but, he was a stalwart of that era.

Two of these posts in one day, damn :(

10 hours ago, V01 said:

Neck injuries/concussions have finished him.

He didn't help himself by constantly using the diving headbutt. 

Yeah, the move that helped send Benoit insane.

Thought at first it was a work but after seeing the speech, and all the talk about concussions, there's no way they'd use such a sensitive subject as a part of an angle in this day and age.

Shame we never got to see him wrestle AJ Styles in the WWE. Would have been a 5 star match.

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Â