The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

It probably depends on who they work him with. Cesaro, Owens, Joe, Brock, Ambrose, Sheamus, Rollins, and a bunch of other guys from Japan/the indies could put on great strong style matches.

In hindsight, I'm not really sure about the Bullet Club invasion angle. Could WWE even use the name? And would Styles and Nakamura go to NXT or straight to the main roster? KENTA and Devitt went straight to NXT, but these two hold a bit more weight, I believe.

When I used to watch the early days of TNA when he was in the X Division and not long after the Heavyweight champ, in what I'd now consider to be a bit of a 'twee' faze for him (rather than the darker persona he has evolved), I always thought the Styles Clash was a bit...well, weird. And weak looking. It's grown on me over the years though, he grew in to the move himself too I suppose and made it look a bit more effective. Much preferred when he pulled out the Spinal Tap, though, purely for the infrequency he did it. The 'Pele' kick was my favourite of his, out of nowhere!

But yeah, if Balor can't do Bloody Sunday, I guess that rules out the Styles Clash. On the subject, did Itami ever hit the GTS? Last I saw NXT he used to attempt it but never quite deliver it. He's been injured for a while though, hasn't he?

Can't see PG WWE having a faction with the word 'bullet' in it with how sensitive things are over there right now about that subject. Also I think NJPW have the trademarks and all for it anyway. They'll probably just stick with Balor Club, they've already got the t-shirts for it.

Edited by Phumfeinz

HHH's speech at Lemmy's funeral.   I'd assumed that The Game was just a business deal or something, I didn't realise that HHH was a fan of Motorhead and big mates with Lemmy. 

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

was it wrestle mania or something where he had motorhead playing bow down to the king next to the stage  ....was pure class 

I remember they did his theme live at the Wrestlemania where Stone Cold beat the Rock and turned heel in 2001ish.  That Wrestlemania was brilliant all round.

was it wrestle mania or something where he had motorhead playing bow down to the king next to the stage  ....was pure class 

I remember they did his theme live at the Wrestlemania where Stone Cold beat the Rock and turned heel in 2001ish.  That Wrestlemania was brilliant all round.

Wrestlemania 17. Best of all time.

• 2 weeks later...

So who expected that winner?

The return of Sami Zayn should set up a big WM with Owens too, hopefully they can emulate their 'final battle' at ROH which was an unreal ladder match.

Â