The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

On 3/5/2016 at 03:42, Wainy316 said:

I've spent my night watching New Jack videos.

What a despicable yet captivating human being.

I read before Vince McMahon wanted to hire him to work with Cena to prove him as a tough guy. Lucky for Cena they never hired him

Still can't get my head round the fact that Styles, Joe, Aries etc... are in wwe and that Nakamura, Doc & Anderson are coming soon. Kenta return getting closer. Then you got Steen, Tyler Black, Moxley...

And all they care about is **** Reigns.

Roman Reigns made his return after a few weeks out.  They set it up for him to get a massive pop.  Instead he got massively booed again.  Sounds like it was a dead crowd who only woke up to boo Reigns and pop for Ambrose. What are WWE doing? The more they push Reigns the more people hate him. Wrestlemania card looks like a random PPV card. Not great for a record breaking Wrestlemania attempt. Card looks like it will be:

Triple H v Roman Reigns

Brock Lesnar v Dean Ambrose

Undertaker v Shane McMahon

New Day v League of Nations

Dudleyz v Usos

Charlotte v Becky Lynch v Sasha Banks

AJ Styles v Chris Jericho

Ladder Match for Intercontinental Title - including Owens, Zayn, Miz, R Truth, Ziggler etc

Ryback v Kalisto

Brie Bella v Lana

Andre the Giant Battle Royale

Reckon the women's triple threat could steal the show.

Undertaker v Shane is the star attraction. Still can't call it and I can't even decide who I want to win.

Ambrose will come close but ultimately go down to Brock.

Surely they're going to have to resort to plan b for the main event?

• 2 weeks later...

So the final WM 32 card is:

Pre-Show (2 hours)

Andre the Giant Battle Royal
Usos v Dudley Boyz
Natalya, Paige, Brie, Alicia, Eva vs. Lana, Naomi, Tamina, Summer, Emma
Kalisto (c) v Ryback - US Championship

Main Card

Owens (c) v Zayn v Ziggler v Stardust v Miz v Zack Ryder v Sin Cara - IC Championship Ladder Match
League of Nations v New Day - 4 on 3 handicap match - not for the tag titles
Charlotte (c) v Becky Lynch v Sasha Banks - Triple Threat for Divas Title
Chris Jericho v AJ Styles
Dean Ambrose v Brock Lesnar - No Holds Barred Street Fight
Undertaker v Shane McMahon - Hell in the Cell - Shane wins he gets control of Raw and Undertaker can't fight at WM again
Triple H (c) v Roman Reigns - World Title

Not sure if anyone watched Raw this week but apparently it was awful apart from the opening segment. This has got to be the worst build up to a Mania in my lifetime. I am expecting a few surprises otherwise they have 7 matches to fill 4 hours!

Edited by omariqy

2 hours ago, omariqy said:

Not sure if anyone watched Raw this week but apparently it was awful apart from the opening segment. This has got to be the worst build up to a Mania in my lifetime. I am expecting a few surprises otherwise they have 7 matches to fill 4 hours!

Was about to post more or less that word for word.

Rollins to get involved in the main event a massive pop maybe?

Well both him and Orton are close to returns. Also Bray Wyatt doesn't have a match surprisingly. I know he has been injured but I imagine he could work a match if he had to. Maybe they are keeping him out of the limelight for a run in.

The Wyatts to randomnly attack someone for no reason initiating a new feud.  That's all they've done since they've debuted.

If Rollins is close then he has to get involved somehow.  Even Vince is smart enough to know that the main event is going to have an incredibly hostile atmosphere.  He must have an ace of some kind up his sleeve.

4 minutes ago, omariqy said:

They have ruined Bray. He could've been a pretty big deal. 

Cena killed him.  He had amazing momentum in the lead up to that.

They did need to flesh out his feuds though too.  Random attack, 3 PPV matches.  End feud.  I'm positive I could do a better job booking.

I'll watch both Wrestlemania and tomorrow's NXT. I'm not expecting too much from the WM32 card, but the Ladder match and HIAC should make it worth my time. In comparison the NXT Card, spoilered below, should offer entertainment from start to finish. Conspicuously gimmick free, which is pretty indiciative of the quality on show.

Spoiler

Ripped straight from wiki

No. Matches Stipulations
1 Austin Aries vs. Baron Corbin Singles match
2 The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) (c) vs. American Alpha (Jason Jordan and Chad Gable) Tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
3 Apollo Crews vs. Elias Samson Singles match
4 Sami Zayn vs. Shinsuke Nakamura Singles match
5 Bayley (c) vs. Asuka Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship
6 Finn Bálor (c) vs. Samoa Joe Singles match for the NXT Championship
  • (c) – refers to the champion(s) heading into the match

Edited by hogso

Reigns, although he is a decent performer, is shoved down people's throats. They're trying way too hard, and people just don't want it. Ambrose and Rollins are much better wrestlers than Reigns, and there are plenty of others on the roster that are more deserving of his spot too. 

Â