The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

Watching KOTR 2001, Rhyno is in it lol I can't believe they brought this guy back now, how old is he?!

I know VERY little about wrestling and have seen Rhyno about 5 times and always wondered why he wasn't better. He's huge and his "spear" is the best in the business i think. Waaaaay better than Edges or Goldberg.

7 hours ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Rhyno is useless on the microphone though. I guess Goldberg wasn't heaps better but the marketing around him was brilliant in his initial WCW run

Does that matter? As long as they have exciting fights, who cares if they sound like David Beckham?

Well, he was OP in ECW, being the final proper World Champion and TV Champion at the same time - the only two singles titles. 

Like most WCW and ECW stars after the invasion, he amounted to little after (and during for some) the invasion. Did put on some great hardcore matches with Raven though. 

Does that matter? As long as they have exciting fights, who cares if they sound like David Beckham?

Name a wrestling legend who wasn't good on the mic.

Mic skills are arguably more important. The Rock doesn't have the technical skills of AJ Styles, but he's the goat anyway

3 minutes ago, ThunderPower_14 said:

Name a wrestling legend who wasn't good on the mic.

Mic skills are arguably more important. The Rock doesn't have the technical skills of AJ Styles, but he's the goat anyway

Ultimate Warrior

Brock Lesnar

Hulk Hogan

Randy Orton

Hayabusa died a few days ago aged 47. Such a shame. Was the first Japanese wrestler I ever became aware of outside the 'E yet his career was so short lived. 

All of the innovative crazy aerial moves he invented and innocently cocking up a sodding routine springboard moonsault (immortalised in countless botch videos) is what put him in the wheelchair 15 years ago.

R.I.P. 

He's such a lunatic but I find him to be a very likeable man and could listen to his stories all day. He never held back that's for sure and gave it his all but he obviously has a couple of screws loose and was mad on the coke which led to him giving us some legendary memories. ECW was epic before Wwe dumbed it down.

Â