The Wrestling Topic

Vandrell

The whole Rollins vs Reigns story line is now scrapped a major rewrite is going to be needed going into survivor series and beyond. Even the rumored face turn of Rollins to fight HHH at wrestlemania is probably now gone. 

Time to give the likes of Casero and Ziggler the proper push they deserve but more likely Cena to step into the breach. 

Personally I would want to see the New Day pushed more. I would love to see them trying to defend the WWEWHC under the free-bird rules would be awesome and hilarious. But #pushCesaro and maybe even push the Wade Barrett. 

D-Bry returning would also really help cover the lack of star power visibly missing.

Edited by Villaphan04
  • Like 1

The whole Rollins vs Reigns story line is now scrapped a major rewrite is going to be needed going into survivor series and beyond. Even the rumored face turn of Rollins to fight HHH at wrestlemania is probably now gone. 

Time to give the likes of Casero and Ziggler the proper push they deserve but more likely Cena to step into the breach. 

Personally I would want to see the New Day pushed more. I would love to see them trying to defend the WWEWHC under the free-bird rules would be awesome and hilarious. But #pushCesaro and maybe even push the Wade Barrett. 

D-Bry returning would also really help cover the lack of star power visibly missing.

Barrett really has been criminally underused. The whole king of the ring was completely botched. 

Sheamus, Reigns or Cena for next champ then. Uggghhhh. Why do I keep watching? lol.

In my dreams I imagine an 8 man rumble for the title and last to come out is.....Finn Balor in demon attire! Would love to see him as joint nxt and wwe champ at the same time.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2015, 8:42:30, pas5898 said:

Daniel Bryan has been cleared by independent doctors to wrestle, perhaps they might re introduce him straight into the title picture. the only reason he's not wrestling now is because the current staff are worried about concussions.

They really need to sign AJ Styles, he's probably the best in the world right now. Him and Bryan would have legit. 5 star matches. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

That would be nuts. For the smarks anyway, I dunno how much of an impact it would have for casual/young WWE fans, though.

Just wiki'd it, so Styles, Anderson and Gallows on the way? Throw in the Young Bucks and Bad Luck Fale, then have the Bullet Club to 'invade' NXT rather than WWE proper...I'd watch that. It'd give NXT an unreal push, it's already a fantastic product (or was I haven't seen any of it in months, actually), but that would really be something.

Anyone else been signed up by WWE in recent months that I might not be aware of?

After some digging I have discovered that two of my CZW/PWG favourites, Rich Swann and Biff Busick are now in NXT. Mental.

2 hours ago, hogso said:

That would be nuts. For the smarks anyway, I dunno how much of an impact it would have for casual/young WWE fans, though.

Just wiki'd it, so Styles, Anderson and Gallows on the way? Throw in the Young Bucks and Bad Luck Fale, then have the Bullet Club to 'invade' NXT rather than WWE proper...I'd watch that. It'd give NXT an unreal push, it's already a fantastic product (or was I haven't seen any of it in months, actually), but that would really be something.

Anyone else been signed up by WWE in recent months that I might not be aware of?

After some digging I have discovered that two of my CZW/PWG favourites, Rich Swann and Biff Busick are now in NXT. Mental.

You'd imagine someone like Styles would get a very small pop at best, however I firmly believe he's the very best in the business, he'd be the best and most talented worker on the entire card, I think he'd do a great job if given a title run but I'm not sure his look will push him that far in the WWE

Â