General Chat

Stevo985

my girlfriend of 5 years left me on christmas eve. has been moving stuff out over the last 2 days

just thought id share that

wrong day to ask for sympathy, theres a nut job on the loose.

Loving the moon landing stuff, we consistently launch satellites into space yet were not capable of visiting the moon?

:crylaugh:

As a siden ote Canada just netted to tie it up 1-1

Anyone know a decent mobile phone contact on offer anywhere? £25/month tops, but preferably less - in fact as little as possible. If it has cashback on Quidco too then all the better, but not vital. Mainly need lots of texts (unlimited ideally) and some minutes too, but not loads.

It's for the girlfriend, so any fancy phone with internet etc is good, but she also needs a new laptop so if anyone knows of any deals which include one then let me know :thumb:

my girlfriend of 5 years left me on christmas eve. has been moving stuff out over the last 2 days

just thought id share that

wrong day to ask for sympathy, theres a nut job on the loose.

Loving the moon landing stuff, we consistently launch satellites into space yet were not capable of visiting the moon?

:crylaugh:

As a siden ote Canada just netted to tie it up 1-1

i didnt want sympathy, I wanted a conspiracy theory. I always thought she was an alien :D

Anyone know a decent mobile phone contact on offer anywhere? £25/month tops, but preferably less - in fact as little as possible. If it has cashback on Quidco too then all the better, but not vital. Mainly need lots of texts (unlimited ideally) and some minutes too, but not loads.

It's for the girlfriend, so any fancy phone with internet etc is good, but she also needs a new laptop so if anyone knows of any deals which include one then let me know :thumb:

probably better to try the phones for you website. Also think that money saving expert has a deal scanner thingy where you can put in minutes, texts etc and scan all the deals.

probably better to try the phones for you website.

I'd definitely agree that if you're looking for a mobile phone then a mobile phone website is a better place to find one than a football forum. :thumb:

Say if you are a 30 year old man, what is the youngest aged person you can kick the ever loving shit out of without it being socially unacceptable. I would presume everything is fair game when somebody reaches 18, but I want to check a few opinions.

Â