General Chat

Stevo985

Considering my aunts friends were near one of the buses that was blown up on 7/7, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a hologram.

You're lying.

Ps. 9/11 inside job, are you religious?

Yes I am lying. it never happened. You will need to have your memory wiped anyway.

Considering my aunts friends were near one of the buses that was blown up on 7/7, I'm pretty sure it wasn't a hologram.

I didn't say there were holograms on 7/7.

Funny how the CCTV "wasn't working" on the bus that was blown up though. Oh, and that bus was just 1 of 2 diverted that day. Oh, and there's not one reliable eyewitness who places Hasib Hussain on that bus. Still, let's carry on regurgitating the Official Conspiracy Theory/Narrative/Big Lie.

I didn't say there were holograms on 7/7.

Funny how the CCTV "wasn't working" on the bus that was blown up though. Oh, and that bus was just 1 of 2 diverted that day. Oh, and there's not one reliable eyewitness who places Hasib Hussain on that bus. Still, let's carry on regurgitating the Official Conspiracy Theory/Narrative/Big Lie.

What so people sitting around him on the bus and therefore able to place him can't be found? Yeah i imagine interviewing corpses might be a bit hard.

Please go on about 9/11 theory then.

Please explain these.

1. Live pictures and photos clearly of planes on the day.

2. Mass eye witness accounts, just at the pentagon there was 136 witnesses stating a plane.

3. phone calls made from the telephones of the plane?

4. Where are these people now?

5. Where is the evidence to support it being missiles apart from just sheer make believe?

Or are you saying they were missiles wrapped in holograms so like live photos and that looked like planes? do we even have that technology? (that's a question, I don't actually know)

what about all the people dead on the planes? if these planes don't exist or didn't happen, what about these people? :lol:

seriously WTF.

Everything is a conspiracy though isn't it, nothing ever actually happens. Alien cover up, no one on the moon, JFK assassination. Tupac ain't dead, Princess Dianna was murdered... 9/11 inside job.

Not everything, but let's analyse some of the issues you have raised:

The moon - the moon is a hollowed out planetoid, probably built by cosmic intelligence, that exists to disrupt the frequencies of planet Earth and as such, retard mankind's development. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceship_Moon_Theory http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&expIds=25657&xhr=t&q=moon+hollowed+out&cp=12&pf=p&sclient=psy&safe=off&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=moon+hollowe&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=733b49addeb556

Aliens - there are more stars in our galaxy alone than there are grains of sand on earth, yet you believe we are the only life form?

JFK - JFK's head moves BACKWARD after the shooting, yet we are meant to believe that shots came from BEHIND him. Bonkers.

Princess Di was murdered.

9/11 was false flag terror, as was 7/7.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Everything is a conspiracy though isn't it, nothing ever actually happens. Alien cover up, no one on the moon, JFK assassination. Tupac ain't dead, Princess Dianna was murdered... 9/11 inside job.

Not everything, but let's analyse some of the issues you have raised:

The moon - the moon is a hollowed out planetoid, probably built by cosmic intelligence, that exists to disrupt the frequencies of planet Earth and as such, retard mankind's development. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceship_Moon_Theory http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&expIds=25657&xhr=t&q=moon+hollowed+out&cp=12&pf=p&sclient=psy&safe=off&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=moon+hollowe&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=733b49addeb556

Aliens - there are more stars in our galaxy alone than there are grains of sand on earth, yet you believe we are the only life form?

JFK - JFK's head moves BACKWARD after the shooting, yet we are meant to believe that shots came from BEHIND him. Bonkers.

Princess Di was murdered.

9/11 was false flag terror, as was 7/7.

tinfoil-hat.jpg

Bona-fide loony or wind-up troll? I can't decide.

Either way, all the above claims are positively plausible compared to his real humdinger:

The Tories are going to abolish private property.

R-i-i-i-i-ght.

Â