General Chat

Stevo985

My father's girlfriend reading a self-help book and telling my father about her theories annoys me.

My father's girlfriend reading a self-help book aloud while I'm trying to watch peep show really really annoys me. **** off

Is she blonde?

Strangle her

She is indeed blonde. Should I tell my father to keep an eye out for you? What else do you know about her?

Her daughter ended up telling her that I wasn't interested and I did nothing to deny that fact and then she went to bed a little upset. **** it.

The best thing about Christmas and New year is the cheese. Got a nice little selection in front of me right now. Gorgonzola, Cheddar, Red Leicster, Stilton and a couple of smokey tasting ones. I think the only cheeses I don't like are Brie and Camembert.

I'm in it for the cheese.

:hooray:

Truth be told I just remember the carriages elephants carry people on in India, "howdahs".

And forget the bible frowning on homosexuals and adulterers, the real abomination is why you would put fruit in cheese. It's just not to be done.

Precisely. Fruit in cheese? That's not gouda do it.

I applaud that pun because its actually quite close to the Dutch pronounciation of Gouda

Feel free to add a gold star to your chart :thumb:

Precisely. Fruit in cheese? That's not gouda do it.

Top pun my good man :cheers:

**** right off. All 3 of you

Â