General Chat

Stevo985

Is this 9/11 conspiracy bashing going to go on for many more pages? Bit like pushing a naked drunk girl into the sexual offenders wing of a prison. "I want to rape her". "No me!" "Watch me rape her". "Aren't we great at raping her?"

No lads. No you're not

I have no time for conspiracy theorists at the best of the times (the only one I ever came close to thinking there was anything in was JFK... and even then I don't think any of the 'theories' are right), but moon landings and particularly the 9/11 ones drive me insane.

The 9/11 ones are not only insane they regularly tend to show a great disrespect for a number of innocent people who were murdered.

Please go on about 9/11 theory then.

Please explain these.

1. Live pictures and photos clearly of planes on the day.

2. Mass eye witness accounts, just at the pentagon there was 136 witnesses stating a plane.

3. phone calls made from the telephones of the plane?

4. Where are these people now?

5. Where is the evidence to support it being missiles apart from just sheer make believe?

Or are you saying they were missiles wrapped in holograms so like live photos and that looked like planes? do we even have that technology? (that's a question, I don't actually know)

what about all the people dead on the planes? if these planes don't exist or didn't happen, what about these people? :lol:

seriously WTF.

1. Live pictures and photos clearly of HOLOGRAMS OF planes on the day.

2. The "eyewitnesses" saw a plane (which was probably a drone or another hologram) but NOT ONE eyewitness saw that "plane" HIT the Pentagon. A missile hit the Pentagon. The plane pieces on the lawn had been stored in boxes in the Pentagon, and when the missile hit the pentagon, these pieces went everywhere, making it look like a plane had hit the building.

3. Proven nonsense. Calls couldn't be made from that altitude, and one person said "Hi Mom, it's Mr. (forget the name)". Who says that?

4. Dead unfortunately.

5. The damage to the pentagon is consistent with it being hit by a missile, not a plane.

Please explain these.

2. Mass eye witness accounts, just at the pentagon there was 136 witnesses stating a plane.

5. Where is the evidence to support it being missiles apart from just sheer make believe?

Or are you saying they were missiles wrapped in holograms so like live photos and that looked like planes? do we even have that technology? (that's a question, I don't actually know)

what about all the people dead on the planes? if these planes don't exist or didn't happen, what about these people? :lol:

seriously WTF.

2. The "eyewitnesses" saw a plane (which was probably a drone or another hologram) but NOT ONE eyewitness saw that "plane" HIT the Pentagon. A missile hit the Pentagon. The plane pieces on the lawn had been stored in boxes in the Pentagon, and when the missile hit the pentagon, these pieces went everywhere, making it look like a plane had hit the building.

3. Proven nonsense. Calls couldn't be made from that altitude, and one person said "Hi Mom, it's Mr. (forget the name)". Who says that?

4. Dead unfortunately.

5. The damage to the pentagon is consistent with it being hit by a missile, not a plane.

Please explain these.

seriously WTF.

4. Dead unfortunately.

packaging on toys is becoming ridiculous.

my nipper had some tiddly little animal toys in a box (my littlest pet shop?), anyway, they were in a cardboard box with a plastic view panel. Within the box they were on a moulded plastic tray. Within the tray they were on a second sheet of plastic. They had been tied to the second piece of plastic with iddy biddy little strings. These strings were knotted, folded over and secured with the world's tiniest clear elastic bands. The whole lot was then covered in sellotape.

Everything is a conspiracy though isn't it, nothing ever actually happens. Alien cover up, no one on the moon, JFK assassination. Tupac ain't dead, Princess Dianna was murdered... 9/11 inside job.

Not everything, but let's analyse some of the issues you have raised:

The moon - the moon is a hollowed out planetoid, probably built by cosmic intelligence, that exists to disrupt the frequencies of planet Earth and as such, retard mankind's development. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spaceship_Moon_Theory http://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&expIds=25657&xhr=t&q=moon+hollowed+out&cp=12&pf=p&sclient=psy&safe=off&aq=0&aqi=&aql=&oq=moon+hollowe&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=733b49addeb556

Aliens - there are more stars in our galaxy alone than there are grains of sand on earth, yet you believe we are the only life form?

JFK - JFK's head moves BACKWARD after the shooting, yet we are meant to believe that shots came from BEHIND him. Bonkers.

Princess Di was murdered.

9/11 was false flag terror, as was 7/7.

You are cool.

Please make a thread and give us your thoughts on the new world order theory and the hidden messages in the dollar bill etc.

Yillan, I have no time for these flights of fantasy, in particular 9/11 7/7 etc as as Chindie says it is greatly disrespectful to the dead.

I like Quality street.

packaging on toys is becoming ridiculous.

my nipper had some tiddly little animal toys in a box (my littlest pet shop?), anyway, they were in a cardboard box with a plastic view panel. Within the box they were on a moulded plastic tray. Within the tray they were on a second sheet of plastic. They had been tied to the second piece of plastic with iddy biddy little strings. These strings were knotted, folded over and secured with the world's tiniest clear elastic bands. The whole lot was then covered in sellotape.

all i have done since xmas day is attempt to remove toys from packaging. They use wire so thick u cant even cut it with scissors. Seriosly no need

Yillan, I have no time for these flights of fantasy, in particular 9/11 7/7 etc as as Chindie says it is greatly disrespectful to the dead.

7/7 wasn't a flight of fantasy. It was trains

my girlfriend of 5 years left me on christmas eve. has been moving stuff out over the last 2 days

just thought id share that

wrong day to ask for sympathy, theres a nut job on the loose.

Loving the moon landing stuff, we consistently launch satellites into space yet were not capable of visiting the moon?

Â