General Chat

Stevo985

Well yes very possibly, but it's not really anything new and there's absolutely nothing we can do about it - except sound mental.

So just forget about it and concern yourself with things you have some control over. Life isn't long enough to worry about these sort of things - thank ****

Is House the most repetitive show in the world? At least 50% of the dialogue means absolutely nothing to 98% of the audience.

Hugh Laurie is very cool, but beyond that, there's not much of a hook

It was. There were no planes, just missiles wrapped in holograms. It was all TV fakery:

LMFAO.

What about the plenty of videos on phones from people there, or what about the phone calls from the plane?

Wait let me answer that.

1. Government gathered every single video took and edited them.

2. Government made up those phone calls.

Again: LMFAO.

What's funny is he says:

"There's one real time video.....we're not sure how they did that"

"we don't understand everything about the crime"....when asked about the planes :lol:

Look at these well made holograms on various different videos at varying angles shot by various people live. It's amazing how they all used holograms, clever.

It was. There were no planes, just missiles wrapped in holograms. It was all TV fakery:

LMFAO.

What about the plenty of videos on phones from people there, or what about the phone calls from the plane?

Wait let me answer that.

1. Government gathered every single video took and edited them.

2. Government made up those phone calls.

Again: LMFAO.

Tests have been done that cellphone calls from 10,000 ft up have something like a .0000001% chance of going through. Those planes were double the height of that. Video of the pentagon crash has been proven to be a fighter jet. The plane crash in pensyvannia was a 15ft wide hole, planes width is something like 120m. 2 planes that had "crashed" were located at airports after 9/11 and 2 were never even found in the registry like the guy said. Thats just a few things....i could go on

Actually it depends what you want to read. There are plenty of experts which have said phone calls are possible from firstly, those heights and even when looked into deal. However most calls were made from seatback phones anyway and the cellphone calls usually at low altitude http://www.nytimes.com/2001/09/14/technology/14cell.html?searchpv=nyttoday

You are also saying the families of people who died on that day are either lying about hearing the calls or the calls were all faked which would take some doing and know personal stuff as explained on that video.

Pentagon:

proven to be a fighter jet?

- Flight 93.

Anyway reading things like this is fun, just theories being completely shot down: http://www.loosechangeguide.com/lcg5.html#Spottedafter9/11?

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/lcg2.html infact everything is there, that'll be my last post on it, although I want 9/11 insider to comment, just for the lols. sort of like sir gary cahill ethan moore claims.

:)

Â