General Chat

Stevo985

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I am going down towards Ross On Wye at the weekend. Really could do without it but meeting up with friends. 

With friends that take you to Ross-on-Wye who needs enemies, are they trying to bore you to death? 

Keep going down the road until Raglan, turn off and go to Abergavenny. At least its got a 2nd hand record shop

Actually Raglan Castle is ok for a ruin, The missus apparently has a relative in her family tree that used to be part of the family that owned it so we paid it a visit a couple of years ago

DFD8F917-7F7D-4FFE-BE4F-54E7646B3654.jpeg

1FD65887-90F5-4465-827A-5D0094269581.jpeg

8 hours ago, bickster said:

With friends that take you to Ross-on-Wye who needs enemies, are they trying to bore you to death? 

Keep going down the road until Raglan, turn off and go to Abergavenny. At least its got a 2nd hand record shop

Actually Raglan Castle is ok for a ruin, The missus apparently has a relative in her family tree that used to be part of the family that owned it so we paid it a visit a couple of years ago

DFD8F917-7F7D-4FFE-BE4F-54E7646B3654.jpeg

1FD65887-90F5-4465-827A-5D0094269581.jpeg

Not even there. Symonds Yat. I am travelling 2 hours to meet friends, for once I really don't fancy it. 

3 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Not even there. Symonds Yat. I am travelling 2 hours to meet friends, for once I really don't fancy it. 

Raglan Castle is about 5/10 minutes away. Abergavenny about 20, There's a decent pub for food in Raglan, cant remember the name but you cant miss it either. iirc there's also a small Indie Brewery just outside Raglan too

• Like 1

Anyone else with The Peoples Energy?

Lookafteryourbills just emailed me to tell me they’ve gone out of business. Would have been nice if they told me themselves.

So now I wait for ofgem to transfer my account to a government nominated supplier. I wonder if any Tory donors run energy companies?

20 hours ago, Seat68 said:

I am going down towards Ross On Wye at the weekend. Really could do without it but meeting up with friends. 

You been to Goodrich and the castle?

10 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Beautiful there. The Saracens Head pub from memory? 

20 hours ago, Seat68 said:

Are you taking the Camper?

If you’re taking the van, there’s a very nice Starbucks drive thru on the roundabout just outside Ross.

If you’re taking the car, don’t bother. It’s less fun sleeping in a car whilst they do you the worlds slowest **** coffee by **** osmosis or whatever method causes it to take an average of 7 **** hours for the simplest **** order at a drive **** thru.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

Are you taking the Camper?

If you’re taking the van, there’s a very nice Starbucks drive thru on the roundabout just outside Ross.

If you’re taking the car, don’t bother. It’s less fun sleeping in a car whilst they do you the worlds slowest **** coffee by **** osmosis or whatever method causes it to take an average of 7 **** hours for the simplest **** order at a drive **** thru.

Ha. Yes. I am taking it. Your review of Starbucks does more damage than good to be honest. 4/10 wnb. 

• Like 1

I always felt sorry for Luke Chadwick. Imagine the mental health side of all that went on with the abuse he got. Surprised he never tried to take his own life as a youngster. Society is **** evil at times. 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Ingram85 said:

I always felt sorry for Luke Chadwick. Imagine the mental health side of all that went on with the abuse he got. Surprised he never tried to take his own life as a youngster. Society is **** evil at times. 

Yep, we’ll, now I do and feel mild embarrassment for how I used to not care and probably laughed at him a bit at the time.

edit; googled him, he’s aged like a fine wine anyway.

0_Luke-Chadwick-Man-Utd.png

Edited by a m ole

Â