General Chat

Stevo985

4 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I wish I could watch football in the same way that I do the NFL, like an invested spectator rather than a proper fan 

Just wait until Herbert has Allen on a fade in the endzone, on a 4th and goal to secure a place in the divisional round, edge-rushers homing in, corners closing the gap, Herbert takes aim....................

15 minutes ago, Tegis said:

Just wait until Herbert has Allen on a fade in the endzone, on a 4th and goal to secure a place in the divisional round, edge-rushers homing in, corners closing the gap, Herbert takes aim....................

Headshot, top of the six…

Whoa, kick save!!!

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I wish I could watch football in the same way that I do the NFL, like an invested spectator rather than a proper fan 

Being a Chargers fan, most games are meaningless ;)

• Sad 1

I went to a cafe Niro today, and had my first coffee that i didn’t make myself, in about a year.

The first I had was a cortado and it was really disappointing. Just a warm milky drink.I’m pretty sure it was just made poorly.

Next up, a little while later, I had a macchiato. 

It was amazing, it was what I remembered, and made me happy.

• Like 1

My daughter and her colleagues absolutely hate their boss. Who is taking them out for an activity evening after work tomorrow. Axe throwing. What could possibly go wrong? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

My daughter and her colleagues absolutely hate their boss. Who is taking them out for an activity evening after work tomorrow. Axe throwing. What could possibly go wrong? 

We did that about 2 years ago.

As the axe hit the floor it sent a piece of wood right back at me and into my eye, true story.

It scratched it pretty bad. I had to go to minor injuries to have it cleaned and got some cream to put it in each night.

Sometimes the axes would bounce off the board and come right back too.

They sell beer there too. Crazy.

tenor.gif

Edited by Genie
  • Shocked 2

You can tell we're in 'unprecedented times' as i'm sitting here wearing an alice band in my hair! Need to get it trimmed... but oddly, I do quite like my long hair. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

You can tell we're in 'unprecedented times' as i'm sitting here wearing an alice band in my hair! Need to get it trimmed... but oddly, I do quite like my long hair. 

Alice Alice ..........

3 hours ago, Xela said:

I'm about a month away I think, need one to keep my hair out of my eyes but it's not long enough to not look look like a pineapple when I do it

And I'm the same, my wife wants me to get it cut now but I've said only when I'm back in the UK, it's the longest it's ever been and probably will be, the beard keeps coming and going though, I think it's a good idea and then one day in the space of 5 mins it'll piss me off and it's gone, currently at about 3 months worth 

Just walked past the kids park near my mums and there’s a group of 3 people in there with a kid. So dad, mum and a friend plus toddler . They are smoking weed.  Each to their own but it’s a bit blatant .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

45 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Just walked past the kids park near my mums and there’s a group of 3 people in there with a kid. So dad, mum and a friend plus toddler . They are smoking weed.  Each to their own but it’s a bit blatant .

Every 5th person in Blackpool last week stunk of weed.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Would it be any better if they were all sipping cans of beer out of interest? 

I don’t advocate doing it in a kids park, or when kids are around but I really hope we get to a point where smoking weed isn’t seen as a heinous act.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Would it be any better if they were all sipping cans of beer out of interest? 

I don’t advocate doing it in a kids park, or when kids are around but I really hope we get to a point where smoking weed isn’t seen as a heinous act.

I weren’t judging them. I’ve been around my kids whilst high in the past, but just thought it was a bit in your face. Like I said each to their own. I don’t think weed is all that bad at all. I’d have probably had the same reaction in my head if they were drinking cans of booze in a kids park. 

• Like 1

Â