General Chat

Stevo985

6 hours ago, il_serpente said:

Yeah, but how likely are you to have a sixteen-ton weight handy?

All right, mister know-it-all. Don't come crying to me when somebody comes at you with a satsuma. 

50 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

2 bottles of wine and a carrot up the arse?

Call me old fashioned but I prefer 2 pints of lager and a packet of crisps.

do you open the crisp packet first though?

it's a compromise between the packet being too big when its full of air like a balloon, versus getting crisp crumbs all up your colon

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, chrisp65 said:

do you open the crisp packet first though?

it's a compromise between the packet being too big when its full of air like a balloon, versus getting crisp crumbs all up your colon

You know that thing where you stamp on a crisp packet to make it bang?

I like to do that with my arse cheeks.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

You like to get someone to stamp on your arse cheeks until they go bang?

No!

The packet goes in the cleftal horizon and the cheeks come together to pop the packet.

I realise this as gone too far and I would like to step away now.

Edited by AVFCDAN

On ‎20‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 23:27, TheAuthority said:

Apparently North Korea has just suspended it's nuclear program and is going to open itself economically to the rest of the world :o

An acquaintance of mine ( I met him in the DPRK , spy would be glamorising it rather more than reality  but he was paid to be there and was fact finding )  is a bit of an expert  in that area sent me this if you're interested

A realistic apolitical analysis of North Korean motivations.

North Korea: (1) isn't playing for time (it doesn't need any more time); (2) won't denuclearize (there is less than a 1% chance); (3) wants a relationship of "closer than before but not too close" to South Korea (South Korea is a source of assistance for the North, but also its main source of risk); and (4) is going to focus on economic development for years to come (but to make progress it needs help).

• Like 2

Â