General Chat

Stevo985

22 hours ago, Seat68 said:

As you should. I persist with the velcro-less, coin compartment missing sweet wallet. 

I'm ordering myself a new wallet  - calfskin exterior, snakeskin interior, monogrammed and more importantly no ID window or coin compartment. 

I know @Stevo985 would approve. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Paddywhack said:

Nah, that’s just for kids.

To be fair to the Beano one, it looks like a wallet Paul Smith would do and sell for £150

s-l300.jpg

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, snowychap said:

Bill Cosby found guilty on three counts of sexual assault.

Only got house arrest so far,  & even if as the judge ruled that someone has to move all the furniture around in his house when he is asleep every night I am still not completely convinced justice has be done to the victims.

So the Korea war is apparently over after 68 years.

Nordkoreas diktator Kim Jong-Un och Sydkoreas president Moon Jae-In tar steget över gränsen tillsammans. Foto: AP / TT

Wonder is this means Kim Jong-un will be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize?

Edited by sne

19 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

They're bonkers they are.  Just rubbish.

Besides, if you haven't got a Bellroy Note Sleeve you're doing it wrong.

Note sleeve has a coin compartment which relegates it to the part of novelty wallet. :P

9 hours ago, sne said:

No because in a not all piss taking quite incredible way its all donalds doing...

Who would have thought a massive pissing contest that could have killed us all would lead to this

30 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

No because in a not all piss taking quite incredible way its all donalds doing...

Who would have thought a massive pissing contest that could have killed us all would lead to this

giphy.gif

• Like 1

13 hours ago, sne said:

So the Korea war is apparently over after 68 years.

Nordkoreas diktator Kim Jong-Un och Sydkoreas president Moon Jae-In tar steget över gränsen tillsammans. Foto: AP / TT

There is something up with all this, why the hell have they spent all this time making these missiles.... now they are just going to denuclearize like that?!?

5 hours ago, leighavfc said:

There is something up with all this, why the hell have they spent all this time making these missiles.... now they are just going to denuclearize like that?!?

You'd change your mind as well if Trump threatened to obliterate you! 

• Haha 1

Â