General Chat

Stevo985

29 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

unless you are Armenian , Kurdish, Greek  or a woman  :P

I jest , my road trip around Turkey was fantastic , really impressed with how well run everything was and culturally so much to see

You laugh but I was married to an Armenian for 3 years and went out with a Kurdish girl for 18 months and yet we still hated the Greeks....

• Haha 1

I agree, Turkey is beautiful. But I was disappointed with how little the locals cared, in that there was litter all over the roads and most people's houses and gardens just looked like complete tips. 

1 minute ago, mjmooney said:

I agree, Turkey is beautiful. But I was disappointed with how little the locals cared, in that there was litter all over the roads and most people's houses and gardens just looked like complete tips. 

I noticed this too. Lovely country though, and its bloody hot. 

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Tell you what chaps Turkey is the place to go on holiday this year. The £ getting to 5.7lira.

Some really really beautiful places in Turkey.

If you really have to go to Turkey then I'd try and make it before 24th June.

8 minutes ago, bickster said:

I was eating me fish and chips reading that... they are now in the bin :puke:

What's fish and chips got to do with carrots. In the off chance I ever bump into you, I'll buy you double fish and chips :)

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

As we are on about vegetarian last night was a cracker, and a first for me. My wife had two bottles of wine, and it got her in the mood for a bit. Her vibrator was in the wardrobe, but she didn't want to get it, because our little one is not well, and is really unsettled, so she didn't want to risk waking her up. She comes into the living room with a carrot, and said this will do. The carrot ended up up my arse too, which was quite bizarre. On my kids eye balls, it's the gods honest truth. Why I let her use it on me I don't know, but no enjoyment at all, but she enjoyed it. Made me laugh this morning, with all the veggie talk on here. 

Welcome back Ruge, we have missed you. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Xela said:

There was a documentary years ago about a couple of blokes who were addicted to masturbating. Probably on Youtube! 

When I'd have a heavy night on the beer, the following day I'd have a couple, but that's it. They always say you can beat an egg, but you can't beat a w***. My record is 7. That's when I was in the nick, and there was a dirty mag doing the rounds on the wing. It was my turn to have it for the day, and I got my full use out of it. 

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I often ponder @Seat68's current wallet situation, and wonder if he stuck with his nice grown up wallet.

As you should. I persist with the velcro-less, coin compartment missing sweet wallet. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Did monty python ever give out a manual about how to protect yourself against someone armed with a carrot ? 

I believe the proper response to that one was to release the tiger.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, il_serpente said:

I believe the proper response to that one was to release the tiger.

Although dropping the sixteen ton weight on the carrot wielding attacker's head is also an option. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

Although dropping the sixteen ton weight on the carrot wielding attacker's head is also an option. 

Yeah, but how likely are you to have a sixteen-ton weight handy?

Â