General Chat

Stevo985

Hahaha, 10 Paddywhack Road! What a coincidence that "Paddywhack" lives on a road that is the same as his VT username. I don't think a Hogso Street exists, tbf. Even if it did I wouldn't go out to live there, like Paddywhack must have done.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, hogso said:

Hahaha, 10 Paddywhack Road! What a coincidence that "Paddywhack" lives on a road that is the same as his VT username. I don't think a Hogso Street exists, tbf. Even if it did I wouldn't go out to live there, like Paddywhack must have done.

I've got to be honest with out, that address is a fake!! I didn't want all guys knocking my door trying to give me pizza

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, mottaloo said:

I had an absolute darlin of a welsh blonde lass collar me in gracechurch, hand out for a shake ( my good manners meant i couldn't leave her hanging, so i shook it, gawping at her perky bangers busting out of her blouse !).

I'd report her, she shouldn't be selling sausages on the side.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It's been done to death I know, but experts are saying that the third tower on 9/11 could not of came down as the result of fire. Personally I think a lot of questions need answering, although I won't go as far to say it was an inside job. Something is not right though. If it is true about the third tower then surely that points to an inside job? Would it surprise me if the American government was in on it? Would it ****.

14 hours ago, Xela said:

One of my best mates was one of the people who climbed out the light aircraft crash in Manchester this morning. Scary stuff. Delighted he's ok. He's a bit sore with a couple of broken ribs and cuts and bruises but in good spirits. 

Must be an horrible situation and it really is out of your hands if something goes wrong when you're up in a plane. 

13 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

It's been done to death I know, but experts are saying that the third tower on 9/11 could not of came down as the result of fire. Personally I think a lot of questions need answering, although I won't go as far to say it was an inside job. Something is not right though. If it is true about the third tower then surely that points to an inside job? Would it surprise me if the American government was in on it? Would it ****.

One for the conspiracy nutjobs thread, but it did. It also wasn't solely fire damage. It got significant damage from the collapse of the other towers. The design of the frame, the damage, the nature of the fire being sued across a number of floors but in the same place with no sprinklers, caused the frame to lose structural integrity and collapse.

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

NotThisShit.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Must be an horrible situation and it really is out of your hands if something goes wrong when you're up in a plane. 

Definitely a soil your underwear moment! 

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

there's a lot of evidence it was gay frogs, but the jews are stopping Elvis and NASA getting it publicised

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Been in denial for a bit now, but I honestly can't get into a 32 now. My missus always laughs when I grab a 32 off the rack. 34 waist and pushing 14 stone. 

I'd kill for 34! 36 and a 38 if I've had a bad month. I'm 6'1 and 14 and a half stone. But I have a massive arse. 

Â