General Chat

Stevo985

You say it the way it's written

Not the most helpful advice given that Ghoti is pronounced "fish" 

No it isn't.

I'm considering starting going into Starbucks and shouting. Just shouting. Go up to the counter. Queue for a bit. Then start shouting. I hope to start a trend. Hopefully it'll cause people to return to family run cafes because there aren't mad men in there shouting about how Starbucks have killed all sole trader cafes. Who's with me? I hope to be banned from all Starbucks in Dublin by the end of the year.

That was shopping fuel, Saturday morning.

I'm a proper regular again since the office returned to the centre of town, feels good. Went back at lunchtime and had ham egg and chips and another mug of tea and a coke for £4.50 - the ham is cut from a joint / leg on one of the other stalls when you order some. They keep a tab and he settles up as and when. f awesome system.

*self edit for looking show offy*

I'm now sporting M&S elasticated chino's.

Edited by chrisp65

You say it the way it's written

Not the most helpful advice given that Ghoti is pronounced "fish"

No it isn't.

I'm considering starting going into Starbucks and shouting. Just shouting. Go up to the counter. Queue for a bit. Then start shouting. I hope to start a trend. Hopefully it'll cause people to return to family run cafes because there aren't mad men in there shouting about how Starbucks have killed all sole trader cafes. Who's with me? I hope to be banned from all Starbucks in Dublin by the end of the year.

So you don't like Starbucks then?

Â