General Chat

Stevo985

She is completely unattractive and devoid of sex appeal. So obviously fake both via surgery and photoshop. 

A living Barbie doll for a brainless generation. I would be gutted if my daughters identified with anyone like her as a role model of either female beauty or lifestyle choice. 

• Like 1

One for things you don't get thread, big bums. I really don't get why anybody would like Kardashian's arse.

Agree 100%. 

Small, pert and tight please. 

You rang?

I'm bored of yours now. I don't like looking at scratch marks and bleeding sphincters.

The underlying spite one hears when listening to men (and women) judge women's bodies is, quite frankly, disturbing.

Why are people so interested and subsequently offended or disgusted about how somebody looks?

Kim (OMG SHE PUT ONE WEIGHT!11!) Kardashian won't corrupt your daughters' minds. I'm afraid everything that causes insecurities and low self confidence was put in place long before they were born. Kids look to celebrities as ideals of beauty because they hear people around them constantly reinforce those ideals. If you want them to grow up to be free of all that bullshit, then target the right people, which means a long look in the mirror for most of us.

Where's the spite? (assuming that post is aimed at the comments about Kardashian in this thread)

If somebody does a full frontal nude photoshoot, for a popular magazine, entitled "break the internet" then don't be surprised if people comment on how the person looks.

• Like 1

The spite bit wasn't aimed at anyone here, as I can't hear your voices, or so you think...

Next time you're in a pub or just with a group of men, listen to how they describe a celebrity's body. It's not pleasant.

I'm reminded of the episode of Louis in which a 'fat girl' walks away and a dude turns to his mate and goes 'eugh'. I'm sure most of us know at least one guy who has done something similar.

Anyway I'll end there as I am, after all, a dude and haven't got a right to go on about it.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

You have every right CED but as a creature of genetics and certain specific brain wiring it is the unfortunate nature of me and others to go '****' when an attractive member of the opposite sex walks by and 'eurgh, christ' when a morbidly obese lady walks past. Its just life.

Women also judge men on such vacuous things too. We are human and its in our nature.

If I went up to that persons face and called her fatty hippo wobbly thighs then that's another thing entirely.

Do you not judge Taylor swift by her looks?

Edited by Ingram85

Â