General Chat

Stevo985

I still get embarrassed buying toilet paper, for some strange reason!

I was at Morrissons at Five Ways a few months ago and the bloke in front of me at the checkout only had one item - a huge cucumber! 

Just now come back from the toughest interview I've ever had. It lasted two hours and the questions they asked me came thick and fast. I think they're a little disillusioned with what they're after for the wages they're prepared to pay. They're after someone with more experience than the job advertisement suggested, I'm amazed I even got an interview. Also, the sheer volume of work and responsibilities needs to be halved. I wouldn't expect anyone to get anywhere close to doing all the work they laid out without tearing their hair out.

Oh well, doubt it'll be me. I don't think I'll be getting a second interview and part of me is relieved. 

Our lad came into the bedroom at 4.50 this morning(he's waking up early again) to get his mum up, and he was saying momma, momma hair. The mrs thought he was passing her one of her hair extentions, so she took it off him while she was still half asleep. Turns out it was a dead mouse, she nearly had heart attack and screamed which woke me right up, and I'm trying to find this dead mouse in the bed which she threw. Great way to wake up, how he managed to find a dead mouse on the landing I don't know,as its still quite dark at that time.

Edited by Rugeley Villa
  • Like 1

Passing the time till kickoff..........................expecting to award Suarez a 10 for diving

I don't know why I'm bothering watching it, we will play well but ultimately get cheated out of the world cup.

I upload pics onto imgur so I can post 'em here.  I clicked on some of them and a few had about 3-400 views. How?? Who??

I thought that was like a private collection a bit like a pics folder on your computer.  How are people viewing them?

I upload pics onto imgur so I can post 'em here.  I clicked on some of them and a few had about 3-400 views. How?? Who??

I thought that was like a private collection a bit like a pics folder on your computer.  How are people viewing them?

Probably from the NSA.

35 years old today. 

When written down it looks old! Good job I don't feel it  :)

Happiest of birthdays Xela. Which written down is Alex backwards go job I ain't dyslexic.

• Like 1

Exciting stuff.

Didn't have you down as a trainspotter. ;)

Probably worth explaining a little though, there is a train just out of shot, the wagons it is pulling which are very much in shot derailed over a set of points, knocked down the gantry which supports the overhead wires and took out all of the electricity powering trains for several miles.  It's one of the busiest parts of the entire railway and as this happened at about 6:30pm it basically meant thousands of people probably missed the England game.   Mind you, I based on the performance I guess that was probably a good thing.   

• Like 1

Â