General Chat

Stevo985

Parents of young children should be able to relate to this, but you know when they get to about two and they start repeating everything you say so you have to be extra careful not to swear or anything in front of them?   If you are having an, er, lets say entertaining evening in with the wife and she is somewhat vocal then they might just repeat that too. :lol: 

• Like 3

What was Al Capone arrested for? I said murder. Was tax evasion.

Have you not seen the Untouchables?

Sad that I know this from Karl Pilkington instead.

I did get a pub quiz question on Capone last Friday - it was 'if he was to give you his business card, what was his 'day job'?'. Given it was a joke of a quiz organised by the local accountancy student society with free shots up for grabs I frantically Google searched it but couldn't find a thing. The answers weren't read out either.

My mate has been getting rather flirty with a girl who works in a shop by the estate im working on at the moment, but neither of them have got the nerve to ask each other out, I went in said shop today and she started talking to me about him, basically asking me if I would sort a date out between them

For some reason I told her my mate was bisexual, and is seeing a lad at the moment, do I go back tomorrow and tell her it was a joke?

Epic cock block there, Jim. 

What was Al Capone arrested for? I said murder. Was tax evasion.

Have you not seen the Untouchables?

Sad that I know this from Karl Pilkington instead.

I did get a pub quiz question on Capone last Friday - it was 'if he was to give you his business card, what was his 'day job'?'. Given it was a joke of a quiz organised by the local accountancy student society with free shots up for grabs I frantically Google searched it but couldn't find a thing. The answers weren't read out either.

furniture dealer

Got 143. I'm gonna say it may not be entirely accurate as that would put me in the top 0.2%, which I don't think I am somehow.

I also missed one about the bottles of water, I stupidly put 4.5 and realised as soon as I clicked next :(

Â