General Chat

Stevo985

In other news, today is my 30th. I am yet to decide how I feel about this.

Happy Birthday

You should feel like this -

tumblr_lttqlc16TY1r5xzspo1_400.gif

Thanks! You know what, I am starting to feel that way! Hitting the pub at lunch time, have a big family meal tomorrow and, as a (hopefully victorious) climax to the celebrations will be enjoying a free trip to Villa Park on Saturday!

• Like 1

In other news, today is my 30th. I am yet to decide how I feel about this.

Happy Birthday

You should feel like this -

tumblr_lttqlc16TY1r5xzspo1_400.gif

Thanks! You know what, I am starting to feel that way! Hitting the pub at lunch time, have a big family meal tomorrow and, as a (hopefully victorious) climax to the celebrations will be enjoying a free trip to Villa Park on Saturday!

Good stuff :thumb:   :cheers:

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 1

I still have no idea what this VTLG stuff is about. I assumed Lesbians and Gays.

Somebody, somewhere has decided it is a good idea to allow Lee Mack to write and star in a remake of Everybody Loves Raymond, with Catherine Tate playing his wife. Someone needs to stop this... please.

This sentence makes me want to vomit.

I still have no idea what this VTLG stuff is about. I assumed Lesbians and Gays.

Somebody, somewhere has decided it is a good idea to allow Lee Mack to write and star in a remake of Everybody Loves Raymond, with Catherine Tate playing his wife. Someone needs to stop this... please.

The only way I can make sense of this abomination is to hope that if the BBC are forced to produce such garbage to cater to a certain audience, then they have chosen to distil all of the shit into one toxic half-hour pellet of fortified excrement to avoid it clogging the rest of the schedule. I hope. Edited by stwefano

My little 14 month girl just fell from the top of the stairs as the gate was open, no one saw how she fell but she seems fine now and is playing normally

Still scary :(

They are bouncy and resilient. Glad to hear she's ok.

The only way I can make sense of this abomination is to hope that if the BBC are forced to produce such garbage to cater to a certain audience, then they have chosen to distil all of the shit into one toxic half-hour pellet of fortified excrement to avoid it clogging the rest of the schedule. I hope.

It doesn't even really make sense though.

There's no particular premise to ELR. It's humour comes from Ray, basically. It's not really some unique concept that you can "remake", apart from just giving it the same name.

You could say "My Family" is a remake of Everybody Loves Raymond in that it's a sitcom that revolves around a family.

If they call it 'Mack Daddy' I think it will be redeemed.

--EDIT-- Oh no they're calling it 'The Smiths' it's doomed.

Edited by 8pints

Lee Mack is the same one in that Not Going Out, right? I **** hate that shit, and I've come to this conclusion after having watched it for a sum total of 5 minutes.

My little 14 month girl just fell from the top of the stairs as the gate was open, no one saw how she fell but she seems fine now and is playing normally

This. Our eldest did the same when she was about two. It upset her (and us!), but no damage done, and it taught her to be careful on the stairs!

They are bouncy and resilient.

You are Louise Woodward and I claim my ... etc etc etc.

All I remember is I was trying to set up the Great And Young Social the next thing is I am stamped with VTLG.

Edited by Houlston

This. Our eldest did the same when she was about two. It upset her (and us!), but no damage done, and it taught her to be careful on the stairs!

My brother, dressed as Superman, jumped from his bedroom window when he was 4. Turned up at the patio door looking to get back in. Only when he told us what he did and saw us go 'WTF?' did he cry. Completely unharmed.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Kids are hilarious.

When they think no one is watching, they'll go arse over tip and be fine, but as soon as somebody is watching, they'll get a tiny scratch and wail for days.

We did, and she's fine, just have to watch her when she's sleeping.

Little shit always goes for the stairs when no one's looking!

Edited by villarule123

Â