General Chat

Stevo985

Has any of you had sex in public and have been caught or close to being caught?

I had sex on the number 6 bus once. Didn't get caught but it's probably on camera.

Its better when there are people around. Hand job on bus several times under a strategically placed coat. Many times in the cinema.

There's something **** wrong with you man. Where did all this come from?

I had sex on the number 6 bus once. Didn't get caught but it's probably on camera.

Its better when there are people around. Hand job on bus several times under a strategically placed coat. Many times in the cinema. 

How could you see the film with a coat on your head?

Edited by 8pints
  • Like 3

I bent one up an ex girlfriend on the balcony in holiday in Greece a few years ago, it was about 1.00am and we were leaving in the morning so didnt care if anyone caught a glimpse

and you say you're not ready to know some of us IRL  :)

• Like 2

Just went up the off licence and got 8 cans of lager and a bottle of lemon hooch

The bloke behind the counter took my £10 note off me and gave me £8.70 change, what a result. I did think of telling him about his error but then thought it just makes up for the countless times that they have overcharged me

• Like 2

Just went up the off licence and got 8 cans of lager and a bottle of lemon hooch

The bloke behind the counter took my £10 note off me and gave me £8.70 change, what a result. I did think of telling him about his error but then thought it just makes up for the countless times that they have overcharged me

Go and put some money on a Villa win mate - you're having a lucky day :)

It is my firm belief that you should never bet against your own team, even if you don't think they will win. Just bet on some other "supposedly" sure thing.

Betting against your own team... it's just not cricket.

Edited by Ginko

How could you see the film with a coat on your head?

I didn't have a coat in the cinema. :D

• Like 1

Went to a part of the Northern Irish Coast today for a bite to eat and got absolutely soaked. Bloody freezing as well. My fiancee's idea of a birthday treat.

Love her really. :(

Ah, I've had girlfriends that do that. It's time like that I think to myself: "Dammit, I wish I'd just stayed home and had my auntie round for a shagfest."

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 2

and you say you're not ready to know some of us IRL  :)

For your own protection...

...unless you fancy a bus ride?

• Like 1

Went to a part of the Northern Irish Coast today for a bite to eat and got absolutely soaked. Bloody freezing as well. My fiancee's idea of a birthday treat.

Love her really. :(

I read this quickly after seeing it was you and imagined some sexual situation

Â