General Chat

Stevo985

My fridge has no food in it . Bono is going to write a song about it.

My fridge has (and this is the complete and utter contents of it nothing added and nothing omitted) 1/2 jar of lemon curd that has been in tree for at least 6 months 1 can of carling premier, 1 bottle of jagermeister (my freezer freezes it which I though was impossible but it turns it into a kind of slush puupy version of jagermeister) and one bottle of coke which has pretty much frozen solid

I also have 4 cans of red stripe to put in there but my flat is so cold I'm just lettin them chill on the side for a bit

I've got a few bottles of out of date lager by 6months, reckon its safe to drink?

A tea leaf once broke into the Springfield social club, nicked a bin bag full of Guinness bottles and then flogged them to the punters in the pub I was working in.

We watched as they sat over the road drinking the brew, deciding not to tell that the Springfield club had been shut for over 10 years.

They all survived.

Edited by RunRickyRun

I just wanted to say, thank fook for Off Topic, because Villa Talk is slowly driving me insane by reading some of the shit that gets posted in there by certain posters.

Not that I'm completely innocent of it myself, but there really is no point arguing with anyone online. What a waste of time.

My mate has just gone home and I am now left with (after drinking 2 bottles of wine) 1/2 bottle jagermeister 2 cans of red stripe and a can of premier

When I am in this sort of mood it's horrible cuz I love nothing more than drinking on my own but my mind goes to horrible places if that makes sense.

**** it

My mate has just gone home and I am now left with (after drinking 2 bottles of wine) 1/2 bottle jagermeister 2 cans of red stripe and a can of premier

When I am in this sort of mood it's horrible cuz I love nothing more than drinking on my own but my mind goes to horrible places if that makes sense.

**** it

You wrote that just over an hour ago. If I were a betting man I'd say you were sitting in your own piss right about now.

You wrote that just over an hour ago. If I were a betting man I'd say you were sitting in your own piss right about now.

Or having a Barclays....

villaajax.... Plenty of Fish?

No, I don't do anything like that. My nan has to have a full time live in carer now and the first carer my relatives got in for her was a young, attractive Hungarian girl, only a few years older than me and we got on well, probably because I didn't just think of her as some weird foreigner as my relatives did (being half 'foreign' myself) and I actually made the effort of learning some very basic Hungarian and taking time to get to know her.

Long story short she is now working somewhere near London, I haven't actually seen her since November but she gave me her phone number and we did exchange texts over Christmas and New Year.

She's great but I really like this girl at work (who also happens to be Hungarian) but she is well out of my league.

No, I don't do anything like that. My nan has to have a full time live in carer now and the first carer my relatives got in for her was a young, attractive Hungarian girl, only a few years older than me and we got on well, probably because I didn't just think of her as some weird foreigner as my relatives did (being half 'foreign' myself) and I actually made the effort of learning some very basic Hungarian and taking time to get to know her.

Long story short she is now working somewhere near London, I haven't actually seen her since November but she gave me her phone number and we did exchange texts over Christmas and New Year.

She's great but I really like this girl at work (who also happens to be Hungarian) but she is well out of my league.

Nobody is out of your league. Seriously. I'm no Brad Pitt and I'm 5'6" as well which doesnae help much (yes, there's the bags too before anyone starts), but I've pulled a few stunners in my time just by having the banter and the cojones to use it....

Make her laugh, sew the seed and ask her for a drink. What do you have to lose?

Â