General Chat

Stevo985

Don't really want to start a topic for this, so I'll put it here...

So yeah, I need a hand from VT for my dissertation research. It's a survey (it'll take two minutes tops) for the non-NFL fans amongst you about your opinion on American Football, the NFL and a potential London franchise.

It'll be greatly appreciated if you could spare a couple of minutes to do this and help me out!

Cheers, Ryan

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GP7XTDP

Done

• Like 1

Used to be a fan the first time around when Gary Imlach did the whole Channel 4 thing.

Not bothered by it now so presumed I was near enough your target market and filled it in.

• Like 1

has it been discussed anywhere?

the answer is no btw

im incredibly cynical of the london move, pretty much the same as the premier league, anything to make a bit more money

one thing ive never heard mentioned by anyone in the know is what this does to non-NFL american football in europe, it exists, the sport is getting more popular here so in theory the european league should grow too, does a move to london weaken that league or strengthen that league? in my head the london move generates a ton of cash and puts the european league in its place before it can get bigger

Edited by villa4europe

Don't really want to start a topic for this, so I'll put it here...

So yeah, I need a hand from VT for my dissertation research. It's a survey (it'll take two minutes tops) for the non-NFL fans amongst you about your opinion on American Football, the NFL and a potential London franchise.

It'll be greatly appreciated if you could spare a couple of minutes to do this and help me out!

Cheers, Ryan

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/GP7XTDP

Done

Been to a couple of NFL games but wouldn't describe myself as a huge fan of it. I'd say more of a passing interest.

Dead against a London franchise in the NFL. 

• Like 1

Done.

I've watched a bit in the past but I'm not a fan at all anymore. I find it all a bit too intricate, more like chess played by body builders than a proper sport. Doesn't help much that I need to sleep at night time!

Not sure how I would feel about a London franchise. Also, where it asks me to name my 3 favourite sports and I put Football, Football and Football I hope it is obvious that I mean proper Football!

• Like 1

I need to create some space in my flat and have a **** load of stuff I need to get rid of, anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get someone to collect and scrap

2 settees (3 seater and a 2 seater)

1 double mattress

1 bed frame

1 washing machine

also I live on the high street so I don't know how it would work with get picking the stuff up, it's not like I can just drop it all by the pavement and leave it there until they decide to come and collect it

I need to create some space in my flat and have a **** load of stuff I need to get rid of, anyone have any idea how much it would cost to get someone to collect and scrap

1 double mattress

1 bed frame

1 washing machine

also I live on the high street so I don't know how it would work with get picking the stuff up, it's not like I can just drop it all by the pavement and leave it there until they decide to come and collect it

Leave it outside with a note saying free to good home and it will be gone in hours.

1 double mattress

1 bed frame

1 washing machine

Leave it outside with a note saying £50 and it will be gone in hours.

Freecycle.

You get to dip back in if you need something in the future.

I thought about that but

washing machine knackered

3 seater settee knackered

2 seater settee knackered

mattress...I doubt if anyone would want to sleep on my spunk stained rags

Freecycle.

I thought about that but

How much for the rags?

• Like 1

Freecycle.

I thought about that but

How much for the rags?

For you my friend $15 collection only

• Like 1

Freecycle.

I thought about that but

Sling them in the canal.

just ate half a block of brie. worth it despite imminent coma.

You stole it off some crowbar wielding Neanderthal who is about to beat you half to death or am I missing some strange side effect of cheese here ?

Â