Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

All I eat is junk food, really... on a typical day I'll only eat one meal, but it's normally a large serving of junky take-out/fast-food...

The usual candidates:

* From the local turkish pizzeria - a 16" grinder (rotating between fillings), mozzarella sticks, and a quart or two of Gatorade

* From Wings Over Springfield - 2 lbs of boneless buffalo wings, two tubs of blue cheese dressing, and a quart or two of Gatorade (or sometimes a quart of chocolate milk)

* From Bueno y Sano: a grande burrito (typical fillings: steak or beef chili, though occasionally I'll get tomato and garlic), 2-3 tacos and a quart or so of coke

* From Taco Bell: the grande meal, typically 4 burritos, 4 soft tacos, and 2 hard tacos with a large pepsi or mountain dew

* From Mickey D's: a large double quarter pounder meal with 2 or 3 McChicken sandwiches (occasionally I'll invert it and have a premium crispy chicken sandwich and 2-3 double cheeseburgers) and of course a large coke (I'll get something similar at the other burger places)

I'm actually maintaining a fairly trim physique... 6'4", 210lbs.

All I eat is junk food, really... on a typical day I'll only eat one meal, but it's normally a large serving of junky take-out/fast-food...

The usual candidates:

* From the local turkish pizzeria - a 16" grinder (rotating between fillings), mozzarella sticks, and a quart or two of Gatorade

* From Wings Over Springfield - 2 lbs of boneless buffalo wings, two tubs of blue cheese dressing, and a quart or two of Gatorade (or sometimes a quart of chocolate milk)

* From Bueno y Sano: a grande burrito (typical fillings: steak or beef chili, though occasionally I'll get tomato and garlic), 2-3 tacos and a quart or so of coke

* From Taco Bell: the grande meal, typically 4 burritos, 4 soft tacos, and 2 hard tacos with a large pepsi or mountain dew

* From Mickey D's: a large double quarter pounder meal with 2 or 3 McChicken sandwiches (occasionally I'll invert it and have a premium crispy chicken sandwich and 2-3 double cheeseburgers) and of course a large coke (I'll get something similar at the other burger places)

I'm actually maintaining a fairly trim physique... 6'4", 210lbs.

Fuckinell Levi, you're a dead man walking!

Beef dripping, unfortunately haven't had any for ages :-(
This. Dripping on toast (thick sliced white bread), with loads of salt is my personal "deathwish" favourite. Chicken/turkey/duck dripping also works well (but NOT lamb, yuk). Big mug of tea with it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, and a favourite from my student days - tomato ketchup on (buttered) toast.

As for takeaways, good old fish'n'chips every time, but I do have the occasional McDonalds or KFC (always regret it).

Beef dripping, unfortunately haven't had any for ages :-(
This. Dripping on toast (thick sliced white bread), with loads of salt...........Big mug of tea with it.

Indeed.

But only Earl Grey for me ;-)

I've had marmite sandwiches for the last 10 days at work (I'm making my own now) and I feel something may happen to me. I have been told mosquitos dont like the vitamins in it, so they won't bite me anymore - wish someone told me this before Egypt and 40 bites on the lower right leg and 32 on the left. Nice.

Â