Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Spare ribs if i go anywhere that has them on the menu it's kind of a foregone conclusion what i will order

the ultimate dilemma for me would be a restaurant that did Spare Ribs NAD Pork Knuckles .. though I'd probably just do the ribs as a starter ...

Also, not that bad, but a bit random, I LOVE cheese and Jam sandwiches. Sounds minging, but it's surprisingly nice. Plus they sell cheese with fruit in it, like wedneslydale with cranberries, it's pretty much the same thing.

Goat cheese and raspberry jam on toast. Very tasty. No, really, it is.

Exactly. See to me that sounds delicious, but to the untrained pallet, it sounds disgusting.

I first discovered it in Amsterdam when the "continental breakfast" at the hostel was bread, cheese, salami and jam. I couldn't see what else the jam could be for so I just lumped everything in together and it was great!

Value box!

Why oh why oh why?!

Taste fairly nasty when you eat them, but 4.90 for 2 (so called) chicken breasts and shed loads of donor meat, chips and salad! How can a drunk man turn it down.

i used to be served bread with butter and sugar as a filling as a child.

Half the people I work with had sugar butties as children, **** crazy, I've never heard of it, and it sounds RANK.

When I was a wee kid, and visited my relatives in Ireland, I remember them feeding me a bowl of warm milk with bits of bread and sugar in.

I loved it at the time but now it sounds fooking disgusting.

Flippin' starving now!

I love cheese on toast.. but have wholewheat or wholegrain bread.. extra mature cheese though! That's a daily habit. Usually at night :S (You can tell I'm not training at the moment, but that I did train.. hence the half healthy version)

Used to have steak and kidney pie and chips as my cheat meal when training.. loved it but felt sick after every time.. so soon had to stop!

Half the people I work with had sugar butties as children, **** crazy, I've never heard of it, and it sounds RANK.

When I was a wee kid, and visited my relatives in Ireland, I remember them feeding me a bowl of warm milk with bits of bread and sugar in.

I loved it at the time but now it sounds fooking disgusting.

Whilst I love bread, sugar and warm milk, the thought of it all together makes me YAK :puke:

Me dad in law used to give them to our boy and I remember thinking 'that'll do his gnashers the world of good.'

Marmite cheese and tomato ketchup sandwiches. Awesome!

Dunno about the tomato ketchup, but definitely the marmite and cheese, especially on toast.

When Starbucks started doing marmite and cheese paninis I must have doubled their weekly takings. Greatest things ever.

chips and mayo, but it has to be cold Hellmans, hot chips and about a dessert spoon full of mayo per chip.

Chips and mayo is a major weakness of mine, too I'm afraid. Actually I'll happily throw mayo over pretty much anything, love the stuff.

Pork Scratchings too, can't resist the **** things. Funnily enough I must have gone 5 years at least without touching them, then some utter rocket polisher decided it'd be a good idea to put them in the vending machines where I work :x I probably have 2 packets of them per week now, not catastrophic I know but I wish they'd remove the bloody things and replace them with something less tempting.

Wetherspoons Beer and Burger, especially the Gourmet Burger with (as the uni injoke goes) 'NEW LONGER STICK!'.

Any form of mature cheddar cheese sarnie. Especially with salad cream and a pinch of salt.

Pizza.

Â