The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Maggie Gyllenhall is genuinely ugly.

no !!

Not sure what it is but for me she has something about her , she just comes across as lovely in stranger than fiction for example

maggie-gyllenhaal-20080718042019732-000.

• Like 3

no !!

Not sure what it is but for me she has something about her , she just comes across as lovely in stranger than fiction for example

Completely agree.

Have you seen her in Sherrybaby Tone? Excellent movie and she's fantastic in it.

• Like 1

Another one for the pro-Maggie Gyllenhaal camp I'm afraid Stevo. 

I know exactly what Tony means, I fell for her in Stranger Than Fiction too. There's just something about her.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

She's bang average.

If she wasn't famous you wouldn't even look twice at her on the street

I would, but I will admit that it's not just her looks that attract me to her. If I only saw her down the street I would only be able to judge her on her looks but I still think she's pretty.

But a lot of my attraction is from other things about her. I don't judge her solely on her looks like you do, you shallow bastard ;)

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 1

no !!

Completely agree.

Have you seen her in Sherrybaby Tone? Excellent movie and she's fantastic in it.

not seen that one , will have to check it out

4/10. Would not bang.

I actually would not bang

Well I mean, obviously I would. Because she's famous.

And if she wasn't famous but she was naked in my bed asking for it, then I wouldn't say no because, you know, I'm a bloke.

But if she wasn't famous and I saw her in a bar or something, I wouldnt think "she's fit"

In fact I'd think "why is that 90 year old woman's face attached to the body of a younger, not yet fully developed female"

Edited by Stevo985

4/10. Would not bang.

I actually would not bang

Well I mean, obviously I would. Because she's famous.

And if she wasn't famous but she was naked in my bed asking for it, then I wouldn't say no because, you know, I'm a bloke.

But if she wasn't famous and I saw her in a bar or something, I wouldnt think "she's fit"

In fact I'd think "why is that 90 year old woman's face attached to the body of a younger, not yet fully developed female"

shallow-hal-poster-428545.jpg

Â