The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Going to watch 'I saw the Devil' in a bit, heard very good things about it indeed.

Did you watch it? If so what did you think? I really enjoyed it but I did find the undertone to be a bit hit and miss. The whole anti-hero schtick feels a little strained at times. On the plus it has solid acting, is well paced and evokes some really strong emotional reaction. Its a movie that feels designed to sell everything that is great, as well as flawed, about Korean cinema.

Terminator Salvation is on at 9pm tonite

Great film

The film after it, which is about to start, Tekkonkinkreet, is a properly good anime. Much better tbqh.

Epic book. If anyone can live up to the role it's M.Shannon.

Yeah, im glad they never went with Mickey Rourke. Shannon is awsome.

Two different movies I think. Rourke in one and Shannon in another.

There are still quite a few good films due out this year. Killing Them Softly is looking very good. You can see the latest trailer

Good cast and a very good director. My anticipation for this is building up nicely...

The Master is looking good and you can see a trailer for that

I'm still awaiting a trailer for 'Seven Psycopaths' to be available as I really want to see what it's going to be like. I'm expecting big things from that too. Plus the likes of The Hobbit, Wreck-It-Ralph, Lawless, Looper, To Rome With Love and Skyfall. There are others I have missed out too, yet it looks like a few good months ahead.

Â