General Krulak (part 2) and *STILL NO TRANSFER QUESTIONS*

LancsVillan

General Krulak here:

1. I will be off the site for about a week. I have some tests to undergo and will not be near a computer. NO PROBLEM...I will be back and as ornery as ever.

Best of luck with the tests General hope while you can't get near a computer you do manage to find a tv set at 7am on Sunday.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have recently been to Dorset and saw 3 Villa shirts and no Spurs shirts, North Wales 2 Villa shirts and no Spurs shirts (plenty of Liverpool and Man U though). Not sure why people are building assumptions on Spurs or any other club for that matter on estimated and outdated figures or no figures at all, just hearsay.

Star Player? For every Merson there is a Ginola. As for Carbone, IMO he only ever performed in odd games and is no more a flair player than either Young, Milner or Delph.

IMO Our profile has been raised more than most other Premier League teams (bar one!) in the last 3 seasons and for that I would like to thanks the whole team at Villa, keep up the good work. UTV

Saw 5 villa shirts in corfu more then chelsea and arsenal :).

Get in. Great result hey General, we are the pride of Birmingham and we shall not be moved. I hope you enjoyed the game, Richard Dunne and James Collins looked very good at the back and as a unit we played very well. Well done to the Villa boys.

Up the Villa!!!

General, just one request, can you please stop that awful music we play when the team comes out at the start and at half time. It's terrible. Not sure what it is, but its operatic and totally out of sync with what we need. Something by Kasabian or any decent rock band would be far better

Thanks

General,

Shame for the Browns today though there were some really good signs. I guess that's the gulf between a Superbowl contender and the position the Browns are currently in. Bring on week 2...

General Krulak here:

1. I will be off the site for about a week. I have some tests to undergo and will not be near a computer. NO PROBLEM...I will be back and as ornery as ever.

I guess Mr Gold is still waiting for his apology then :lol::lol:

I'm sure he thinks he has you running scared General!

I hope Sunday's result has done wonders for your "orneriness" and hope to see you back here soon.

Arsenal have a club shop in Yangon , Myanmar (Burma to some) ... drove past it the other week

when we get to that sort of global distribution then I'll be impressed

They've got one in Phuket, Thailand too

hi general

as your are probably aware birmingham city have charged the villa fans £48 a ticket for the derby on sunday. now we were led to belive this is because thats what they are charging there own fans. now there is speculation going round that they are charging £15 a ticket for adults in so called restricted view areas which are the front 5 rows of there stands. if this is true then surely villa fans who have got tickets on the front 5 rows should also be charged £15. i was wondering if you could get somebody at the club to look into this as it seems they are ripping us off AGAIN!

thanks

Thirded. Seems well out of order.

Seems I'm going to have to stand up all game just to see the players' feet, so no doubt I'll be kicked out after ten minutes...

And me... General.. could we get a comment / view on this... I realise that this is a bit of a political one... especially with the Gold brothers public comments recently... but yet again they get away with ripping off Villa fans.

Further to the comments above General, may I suggest a pricing strategy for the Blues game at home. Charge the away fans £48.50 (just for giggles) and then make every other seat in the stadium a restricted view seat, the restriction being you have to look at the ugly SHA fans in the Doug Ellis, returning to normal prices for the game in 'restricted' view seats.

Further to the comments above General, may I suggest a pricing strategy for the Blues game at home. Charge the away fans £48.50 (just for giggles) and then make every other seat in the stadium a restricted view seat, the restriction being you have to look at the ugly SHA fans in the Doug Ellis, returning to normal prices for the game in 'restricted' view seats.

Would it not be possible to set our pricing structure for away fans to mirror the amounts that we are charged at away grounds... that way, those who over charge get the same back, those who are fair get the same treatment back.

This sort of precident could then lead to a fair pricing structure across all other clubs

I don't wish to pre-empt the General's answer to the above question, but I will anyway - Premier League rules (rightly) don't allow it to be done that way - basically clubs may only charge away supporters what they charge their own fans for similar seats.

Just because small heath are grubby doesn't mean we should sink to their level. I also don't agree with the suggestion - because "punishing" the most loyal followers of teams (the away fans) by ripping them off when they come to VP is just disrespectful and unjust - they don't set the prices their club charges us lot - why should they, or we, suffer?

You can't complain about what small heath do, and then urge us to do the same, surely?

Anyway, it's not permitted by League rules.