Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

This is possibly the most peculiar idea of what might remove doom and gloom I've ever seen.

I should have used some sort of emoji to highlight my sarcasm.

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Put Emery in goal 

Gauci should be ahead of him for every reason except for nepotism.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KAZZAM said:

Olsen and Chambers, 100% if there here next season an inquest is needed. 

Well we’ve been trying to get rid of Chambers but he refused to leave when there were 3 offers on the table. 

Na sorry totally pathetic 

You lose with pride not like this. Dont mind losing but embarrassing us like this might as well forfeited if you cant be asked

• Like 4

Tbh I’m gonna turn this off now. There’s no fun in this. Massive respect to Villa for achieving 4th, it’s been an amazing season. But I’m not putting myself through this today. 

• Like 1

Well, if Emery was in any doubt about the B team he isn't now. Certainly those who are not regulars and wanted to stay have not given Emery any difficult decisions to make. I feel sorry for the away fans, who deserve for players to put in a shift, but in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter. We will be much stronger next season.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Blimey this has totally deflated the good vibes going into the summer 

We've got Champions League football to look forward to next season. Who gives a shit about this game? Players clearly don't and that's fine. Been a long season.

Edited by PieFacE
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1