Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City 14/05/24

If your a city fan, an you have a son with blonde hair, let's put it in a bun and pretend to be Haaland. The amount of kids on holiday like this was sad, very sad. Bloody child abuse, to make them look like that weirdo 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Did the commentator really just say that one of the saddest things to have happened this season is when De Bruyne injured himself against Burnley and missed half the season?

What about Mings you biased prick?

Do you want him to name off every player that got injured this season during a Man City Spurs match? What about Tom Lockyer who nearly died?  Surely more deserving of a mention than even Mings?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, DJ_Villain said:

Hahahaha! Another one eats some studs!

WTF is wrong with you? 

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

So the Spuds fans seem quite happy with this then. No wonder they can't win anything

My thoughts exactly. Entire Stadium is more interested in chanting about another team up the road than getting CL football so they inevitably drop out at the group stage and pretend like they're a big club because they turn over £400m.

Rent-free and all that. 

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I can't agree.

CL qualification means a lot more to us, having not been in it since it became the CL, than it does to Spurs

If we'd qualified for it loads, and even got to the final, I can imagine I might accept missing it for a season rather than help the blues win a title.

It's a **** horrendous position to be in, and thankfully smallheath are so shit they'd be lucky to win a roll of tinfoil, but if they were a top team, would you want to win the title for them? I **** wouldn't.

Nah, not having it. They’re celebrating losing a chance to play in the CL because a team across the city is less likely to win the league. A small time club like sha doing it is one thing, a supposedly “big” club like Spurs should be above such things.

2 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

My mates son had his glases ripped off and jumped up and down on

and I have had ice packs on my ankle and knee all day 

#limbs

My lad sits behind me and came barrelling over my elbow. Me and the lad behind stopped him face planting the Terrace between us. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Because he’s a dirty Man City word removed and, quite frankly, agony is the least he deserves

Nah, KDB is quality and a decent guy

• Like 2