Match Thread: Villa v Liverpool

limpid

1 minute ago, bobzy said:

Obviously we could get a point there (or even win!) but in the form we're in, it's really hard to see us picking up any more points this season.

I think we're reliant on Man City, personally.

I agree

But I don't get the thought that spurs are more likely to get a point vs city than we are vs palace 

Their game remains harder than ours 

Just now, Tayls said:

Has Tom Hanks ever seen us win at VP? 

Pretty sure he’s been twice and it was Arsenal and today, so no, but not exactly two games when points are guaranteed.

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

Trolling us, obviously.

I don’t think it’s a secret the football establishment would rather Spurs finish 4th 

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

Literally got us two points from certain defeat this season, without Spurs wouldn’t even need anything from City.

I mean today

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's every game so it probably does feel like I'm part of PGMOL (:D).  Referees make some mistakes during games just as players do - but literally every game without fail on here is just the same people berating the referee.  I think we had all of the worst referees in the World officiating us this season.

Out of reactions (first time ever) but would have given you a like.  As ref's go I think this one has been one of the better ones, but it's a pretty low bar in my view.

I do feel like we've had some shockers, although to back up your point generally when we've lost...maybe bias creeps in.

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

And city have never won there. It's likely city do turn up and win but it's stupid just to write spurs off as if it's not a possibility that they get a point. 

They literally won their the last time they played there, in January.