Match Thread: Olympiacos v Villa

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

I can only assume anyone who thinks that was clearly offside was watching Torres but not Konsa.

it was me and i looked at the wrong time.

1 minute ago, est1874 said:

Sorry, we should all just be angry all the time. 

Who is angry? If mocking Villa amuses you (and it must considering how much you do it), fair play 

1 minute ago, AVTuco said:

If we get to CL the games won't last long, so that's good. 

8 games are guaranteed and we won't be down to 13 knackered players when playing the games. 

1 minute ago, Delphinho123 said:

Coutinho was a better footballer. Legs had gone though.

We’ve been dross for weeks now. 

still laughing 😅 you make no sense at all

• Like 1

Worst I’ve seen us play in a very long time. Villa do old reared it’s ugly head and players went missing 

Posted (edited)

Where is the aggression,  want and intensity flat as anything. Lack of leadership out there to.

Edited by ozvilla28

Just now, Herman22 said:

Konsa has been nothing short of shocking recently. He stopped there and gave them a goal. 

Absolute disgrace!  

Just like all the other players who have played 4k minutes for us this season. After this game I wouldn't be shocked if Luiz, Watkins and Konsa have played 4.7K minutes with injury time and Mcginn over 5k with international duties. 

I love this club and I’m so grateful but I can’t wait for this season to be over. We are well and truly done. 

It's like losing to a championship team over two legs :lol:

Fair play to them, we've been bad, and I know we are running on empty, but even just getting the ball forwards at pace has been too much to ask. Our decision making has been poor.

• Like 2

Shambles to get this fair and to play like this over 2 legs, might aswell get Watkins etc…off don’t want any more injuries 

We are an absolute embarrassment at the moment. Can’t defend, can’t attack. We look a shambles. 

Tiredness is such a lame excuse, these are professional athletes. Theyll probably lose the last 2 league games and finish 5th just to top it all off.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1