Midweek Football 6/9 May

Crystal Palace aren't anything special, they're just a midtable team who are having a little good run, which is what midtable teams do, they have good runs and bad runs, always amazes me that people always seem to think these runs will last forever, they never do, Palace aren't suddenly world beaters, if we play anything like we're capable of then we should beat them

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

It'll be Palaces last game of the season, they won't be grafting like this, there holidays will be booked already, won't risk a injury.

Highly doubt that.

We can beat them though as tough as it might seem. We've just gotta hope we have a few big players available. 

Edited by TreeVillan

1 minute ago, useless said:

Crystal Palace aren't anything special, they're just a midtable team who are having a little good run, which is what midtable teams do, they have good runs and bad runs, always amazes me that people always seem to think these runs will last forever, they never do, Palace aren't suddenly world beaters, if we play anything like we're capable of then we should beat them

Yet, Villa was this mid table team last season. 

Looking at the goal that was disallowed again, I think they've got that one right - Holjund is nowhere near the ball and affects the keepers ability to deal with it - I hadn't really had a good look at it when it happened and had assumed he'd nudged the keeper and touched the ball - he doesn't get within about a foot of it.

• Like 1

I think Man. City will win the cup final 5 or 6 nil if this is what Man. United will put out. Realistically it's only Rashford, Maguire and Fernandes who'll come back in if fit. The rest haven't played for months on end and there's only three more league games for them after this.

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Onana is the worst keeper in the league and I dont think its close.

Worse than Olsen? 👀 

Â