Midweek Football 6/9 May

1 minute ago, AndyM3000 said:

Dortmund in the CL final and I don't think we are that far off their level, if at all.

At our best I agree, but at this stage of the season I don't think we can match their energy. Maybe we've got injury excuses etc. but I don't think we are quite there physically/mentally for whatever reason.

Ally McCoist earning his money tonight.

”If you don’t score, you’re not going to win the match.”

Good thing these ex-footballers are available to provide these invaluable insights.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lichfield Dean said:

At our best I agree, but at this stage of the season I don't think we can match their energy. Maybe we've got injury excuses etc. but I don't think we are quite there physically/mentally for whatever reason.

They are 5th in the league. We are 4th.

8 minutes ago, AndyM3000 said:

Dortmund in the CL final and I don't think we are that far off their level, if at all.

We aren't. The gap between us and the teams in the final 8 of the CL isn't as big as people think. However when you throw in a 38 game premier league season, league cup, FA cup and CL football then the workload really starts to affect a team like ours with poor squad depth.

Also we will be trying to compete for a CL place in the premier league again next season, which will be very difficult. Much harder than this season. 

54 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Rio Ferdinand actually just criticised players for moaning about minor incidents. Man U hypocrite.

The man that moaned about the drug test he didnt turn up for

Just now, Genie said:

Bellingham and Kane have both dived in this game.

Yeah but are English, its ok but if Ronaldo etc dives they are foreign cheats

• Like 1

Â