Match Thread: Brighton v Villa

limpid

4 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

Given how tired the team look - it's worrying that Unai doesn't seem to want to use the youngsters - Kellyman and Tim.  

Would love to see Kellyman get substantial minutes here.

Just now, PieFacE said:

Need an injection of energy and a little bit of chaos. Would be looking to bring on Duran soon I think. 

You have to get the ball to him somehow.

2 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Don't put the youngsters in the squad if you ain't going to utilise them.

Put the youngsters in because almost everybody else is injured so had to fill the bench.

4 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

It's the internet, it's not enough to have an opinion, you have to have a fire level extreme taek to try and make the most delicate of points.

No you dont. And you dont have to speak for other people either.

I think Tim is poor and nowhere near good enough. Thats my genuine opinion and thats why I said it. No other reason.

Ok with you?

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

Concede first and the game is gone.

That's every game now.

We are shot to bits.

Just need to limp over the line.

What a season!

Just now, GlobalVillan said:

No you dont. And you dont have to speak for other people either.

I think Tim is poor and nowhere near good enough. Thats my genuine opinion and thats why I said it. No other reason.

Ok with you?

You've started the day with "I'd sell everyone on the bench" and gone somehow down from there. Sort yourself out.

5 minutes ago, Pez1974 said:

Given how tired the team look - it's worrying that Unai doesn't seem to want to use the youngsters - Kellyman and Tim.  

Tim’s time here must be done if he hasn’t been used in a midfield injury crisis.

Just now, CLARETANDBLUEFOXY said:

Im gonna go out on a limb and say, we lose this - 4th is gone. I don’t think we look likely to win again this season and you just know Spurs will turn into Real Madrid. 

Shut up

• Like 2

Just now, nick76 said:

Put the youngsters in because almost everybody else is injured so had to fill the bench.

It's not the point nick, we are light asf in midfield with DL and JM far too deep to influence the attack

Didn't realise Olympiacos don't play this weekend. With how tired we look now and no way of changing it, not sure we've got it in us to chase that game anyway.

Villa match coverage on WM bumped to FM only in favour of Solihull **** Moors 😡😀