Weekends Football 3/5 May

Ipswich fans all so excited and happy.  Amazing achievement.

Then they'll have a season of being spanked most weeks and in 12 months time will be relegated and depressed.

Football is mad innit. 

• Haha 1

Although I wanted Arsenal to win today so they're putting pressure on Man City the penalty Arsenal got today and the Bournemough goal that was disallowed were terrible decisions.

Another shocker for VAR!

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Man U now need to be worrying about Chelsea catching them and knocking then out of Euro competetion altogether lol

They'll be above them tomorrow if they beat West Ham.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Is 7th Conference this year?

Utd currently sitting in that spot and might be down to 8th by the time they kick off on Monday.

Lovely.

Only if city win the cup 

If utd win it and finish 8th they'll get it and 7th will get nothing 

I think... That's how it used to work 

• Like 1

Three that came up almost certain to go back down.

Probably be the same next season.

10 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I think that gap between the championship and the premier league is growing all the time. I already fear for Ipswich town. I think Leicester (and Leeds/ Southampton if they make it) have a chance since they were only down for one season. 

28 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Brackley Town 1-1 Boston United at halftime, in the play-off final in the National League North on TNT Sports live. Two clubs on the outer edges of the East Midlands.

Ex Villa youth Ricardo Calder playing for Brackley.

26 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

14 minutes ago, Herman22 said:

I think that gap between the championship and the premier league is growing all the time. I already fear for Ipswich town. I think Leicester (and Leeds/ Southampton if they make it) have a chance since they were only down for one season. 

Yes, I think we got up just in time. Even all the money we spent was  barely enough. 

Mind you there are teams like Bournemouth, Palace.,Brentford and Brighton who only need a couple of bad appointments and signings and they probably don't have the depth to ride it out.

But then look at Everton who have been a basket case for years, had points deductions and still finish well ahead of the promoted sides. 

48 minutes ago, Django_Zooms said:

Brackley Town 1-1 Boston United at halftime, in the play-off final in the National League North on TNT Sports live. Two clubs on the outer edges of the East Midlands.

I guess klopp won't be watching that one 😂

• Haha 2

Â