Match Thread: Villa v Olympiakos

Just now, PieFacE said:

Stupid. Lenglet shouldn't have let it run out for a corner in the first place. 

Lenglet did touch it so should've kept it in and every opportunity too. We're paying the price for not having Emi and Pau in the team. We need Pau on for Lenglet. 

Just now, PieFacE said:

Stupid. Lenglet shouldn't have let it run out for a corner in the first place. 

This.

We are awful at defending set pieces, so why take the risk.

1 minute ago, Troglodyte said:

Has anyone mentioned how **** ghastly their kit is?

Have you seen their women?

Brilliant end to the first half, brilliant start to the second half and, I have to say, our worst player on the pitch who has been lazy, walking pace and dare I say arrogant does that. Head turned I swear.

We might be losing, but we're having no luck whatsoever and we're good enough to turn them over at their place. They've had every 50/50 decision and loads of luck.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, duke313 said:

This refs a shambles. How’ve we managed to get the two worst refs in Europe in these last two games?

No sure a shambles, but definately reffed differently to a Prem game, hardly seen VAR intervene 

I realise that as a fan I’m supposed to want exciting games. But this is very bad for my blood pressure, my cataracts, my ingrown toenails, my male pattern baldness and most importantly my already tenuous grip on my mental health. 

we can win this, I believe that. But I’m not sure I’ll still have any nerves left after this half. 

• Like 2