Wainy316

1 minute ago, Steero113 said:

Why is it that European cities are, on the whole, absolutely stunning and ours look like a dogshit that has been left in the sun for a month. 

London

Just now, MotoMkali said:

No Bailey starting is interest after not starting at the weekend. 

Building up Moussa's confidence while keeping Bailey fresh. Plans within plans.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Why is it that European cities are, on the whole, absolutely stunning and ours look like a dogshit that has been left in the sun for a month. 

Speak for yourself, I moved to Krakow :P 

• Haha 1

Zaniolo's selection is interesting - he came on for about 25 minutes of the first leg and spent just about all of them, and some time after the final whistle, fighting Lille's aggressive, annoying right back, Carvahlo Santos - Zaniolo will need to hold onto his temper, because Santos is a full on wind up merchant who can play a bit too.

• Like 1

we've got the capability to absolutely breeze through this.  But also the capability to totally **** it up.  We're not quite Jekyll and Hyde but I'd love the really good Villa to turn up and leave me to just enjoy the game.

• Like 2

Need a big performance from Dougie, should be fresh.

Big game for Cash to make his comeback in, you’d imagine he’ll have plenty of defending to do. Carlos will feel a little hard done by, as will Rogers. Another good chance for Zaniolo to build on his Arsenal performance.

Excited and nervous, backing us to get the draw we need. UTEV!

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Some of might be to do with the Luftwaffe to be fair, the French cities didn’t get bombed for as long as ours, or as much. The Italians didn’t get bombed much at all, for obvious reasons. The German ones did.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Zaniolo's selection is interesting - he came on for about 25 minutes of the first leg and spent just about all of them, and some time after the final whistle, fighting Lille's aggressive, annoying right back, Carvahlo Santos - Zaniolo will need to hold onto his temper, because Santos is a full on wind up merchant who can play a bit too.

Zaniolo does bring a lot of chaos to the pitch. If he can channel that then he can be useful, I do worry about him getting card early though that will limit his effectiveness.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Knocking all of the old shit down in the 60s and 70s to replace it with shit concrete that needed replacing 30 years later probably. In the name of removing the "slums" a lot of what would now be really nice (look at the jewelry quarter) got replaced with brutalist awfulness.

Anyway, strong side that. I like Konsa and Pau as a pair a lot. Digne should be up for it. Hopefully the atmosphere won't get to them and we can play our own game. Lille already showed how good they are with the ball so we need to keep the faith in our own game and try and impose it on them. Come out the blocks fast and silence the crowd with an early goal....

2 hours ago, Lille fan said:

not sure if the game is broadcasted in the UK but if any of you is looking for a good legal high-quality streaming for tonight , the game is broadcasted for free on Lille's local TV : https://www.bfmtv.com/grand-lille/en-direct/
i suspect you might need a VPN set on "france"  though (not quite sure)

very excited for tonight ! 

Thank you., The link currently works fine without a VPN,

See what happens for kick off