Wainy316

On 15/04/2024 at 17:54, AVTuco said:

After winning Arsenal we're in a great position going into this game. I believe.

Can we put them in the trophy cabinet?

2 hours ago, ender4 said:

Is Matty Cash back for this match?  I'd like to see Cash at RB and Konsa at CB... or even rest one of Konsa or Pau for the weekend.

I think Cash was on the bench for Arsenal, and so was Lenglet. I would expect Lenglet to feature and possibly Pau to be benched?

3 hours ago, ender4 said:

Is Matty Cash back for this match?  I'd like to see Cash at RB and Konsa at CB... or even rest one of Konsa or Pau for the weekend.

No resting. We have to win this one (on aggregate).

On 15/04/2024 at 11:08, the_sun_never_sets said:

Could start with a 5 3 2 here for solidity and control to quieten down the atmosphere....and then pivot into a 433 after 60 mins. But tbh ill trust whatever Emery goes with. 

Cash konsa Carlos torres moreno

Mcginn Luiz tielemans

Bailey Watkins 

Tbh think we’d do better with 11 on the pitch &  Emi in goal

• Haha 1

Fonseca is a bit of a whinger isnt he . Moaning about our set piece roughing up tactics. And their 18 year old cb saying he will have revenge against Ollie. Never a good idea before a game to rile Ollie . 

We are going into an absolute bear pit tomorrow night  . We need to be so strong mentally . Hopefully their words will help us 

Watching the city/Madrid pens made me remember how much I hate watching villa in them. My pants can only hide certain levels of brown!

• Haha 1
  • Shocked 1

The coefficient going up the swanny hasn't changed too much in relation to this game, I'd still go pretty full strength. Take each game as it comes from now, 9 max games left.

Martinez

Konsa   Carlos    Pau    Digne

Luiz      McGinn

Bailey        Tielemans     Diaby

Watkins

1-2 away win I reckon.