Wainy316

Where is all the social media clips of Villa fa son France? I've heard rumours of baguette sword fights. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, The Hawk said:

Fair enough, each to their own. 

I’d rather see us kick on and establish ourselves in the top echelons of both English and European football than win a 3rd tier trophy that West Ham won last season.

I could agree with you but then we'd both be wrong. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Pongo Waring said:

What time does the team news normally come out for Conference games? Its normally earlier right?

I’m sure it’s still only an hour before

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lille fan said:

not sure if the game is broadcasted in the UK but if any of you is looking for a good legal high-quality streaming for tonight , the game is broadcasted for free on Lille's local TV : https://www.bfmtv.com/grand-lille/en-direct/
i suspect you might need a VPN set on "france"  though (not quite sure)

very excited for tonight ! 

Seems to be working (currently) sans VPN. After something about garlic, asparagus and artichokes they are in full on preview mode with a previous manager and talking about Villa fans without tickets in the fan zone. My 35years in the past a-level french is struggling to manage more than a surface understanding. Let's hope they don't move on to low-block transitions.

I can’t wait for this tonight, it promises to be great game and I don’t care what people say about the Conference League, it’s a European semi final that awaits the winner. The standard isn’t that much below the Europa League, and it would be an honour to win it, and great experience for this team in actually getting silverware over the line. 

I’ve just come back from Athens and having spoken to an Olympiacos fan I would say it’s only the plastic fans of the super league suckers that dismiss the ECL, because elsewhere in Europe, people are loving it. The Olympiacos lad is confident they will do the job in Besiktas, and really wants Villa in the next round. With a bit of luck Villa will get two trips to Athens, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to go back again but if you get chance to go and support Villa there I can only imagine how good it would/will be. 

9 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

I can’t wait for this tonight, it promises to be great game and I don’t care what people say about the Conference League, it’s a European semi final that awaits the winner. The standard isn’t that much below the Europa League, and it would be an honour to win it, and great experience for this team in actually getting silverware over the line. 

I’ve just come back from Athens and having spoken to an Olympiacos fan I would say it’s only the plastic fans of the super league suckers that dismiss the ECL, because elsewhere in Europe, people are loving it. The Olympiacos lad is confident they will do the job in Besiktas, and really wants Villa in the next round. With a bit of luck Villa will get two trips to Athens, I’m not sure if I’ll be able to go back again but if you get chance to go and support Villa there I can only imagine how good it would/will be. 

Did you misbehave

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Why is it that European cities are, on the whole, absolutely stunning and ours look like a dogshit that has been left in the sun for a month. 

2 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Bailey and Rogers on the base to switch it up if it's not working.

• Like 1