Wainy316

26 minutes ago, Pinebro said:

Unai Emery to carry England's ship in Europe.

Reckon West Ham and Liverpool will be out today.

Yep already planning annoying my team at work by talking about everyone getting behind England’s team in the semis. 

Go full strength, bag a first half goal, rest a few for the last 20/30mins ideally.

I fancy Rogers to continue his improvement and score again tonight.

• Like 1

Omg.  As a night shift worker I sleep in the afternoon, only way I can sleep. So I  expect.to wake up. Villa have won 4.1 I've  won £43 and we are in the semis. COME ON

Edited by Robtaylor200

I'm quite relaxed about this one to be fair, it'll be tough but even if they get an early goal it's level, and even at 2-0 we just need one goal to make it even again. We'll be fine. 

1 hour ago, AVTuco said:

I don't think I'm able to watch this ... too exciting. 

Im too nervous and I play sevens at 7pm so am going to play which means I wont see the last half an hour.  Too nervous 🤣

1 minute ago, Craigy1874 said:

Im too nervous and I play sevens at 7pm so am going to play which means I wont see the last half an hour.  Too nervous 🤣

Man up and sit behind the sofa with one eye open 😉

• Like 1

I think it will be tight, the tempo will dictate so much in this game, we got to go at them as I think they have goals in them regardless. Got to lock down that right hand side 

Just now, Zero7 said:

I think it will be tight, the tempo will dictate so much in this game, we got to go at them as I think they have goals in them regardless. Got to lock down that right hand side 

I think Lille will come out the traps flying from the KO, important we don't concede and early goal.

We'll play our patient buildup play, and hopefully we can pick them off when they tire.

• Like 2