Pre-match thread - Cup Final 6 of 10

ender4

On 20/04/2024 at 07:51, tinker said:

Top 4 clubs win these type of games, big test of us but then again every game is. Can see Ollie scoring. 1 nil to us. UTV 

Liverpool lost to palace

2 hours ago, WakefieldVillan said:

En route now, it's the first home game I've been to since Dean Smith's first Villa match against Swansea.

My dad used to take me on the train a fair bit when I was younger, so I wanted to return the favour that day and take him. Hopefully we can get the same result (1-0).

Unfortunately he passed away in January, so I feel a little emotional sat on the train, on my own, thinking about all the times he used to take me and now he's not here. Hopefully he's watching and can bring some good luck upon us!

Hoping for a great atmosphere, and can't wait to see Villa Park again in all it's glory, been far too long.

We got this!👊

UTV 💜💙

Dean Smith's old man stopped the ref's watch that time the ball went over the line 

Going for it here! Surprised Diego hasn’t come in to be honest. Hope we put in a shift for an hour and get ahead as there isn’t much on the bench. Shows how decimated we are with injuries to be honest. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

He’s going for it with that team!

Going for it or there is no one else left? Our bench is 3 centre backs and 3 youth players.

Hopefully they have enough left in the tank for this one